swilt170571

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Name: simon
  • Ford Model: mondeo titanium business
  • Year: 2013

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:59 AM

Well Ford have had it two days cant fix it.  Ive not actually spoken to them about it as its been taken to ford by the dealer I got the car off.  Im off on holiday tomorrow so needed car back so there going to try it again when I get back!...

I noticed a few people have pulled the fuse I would try that but I do not have keycode, dealer said on newer cars they dont all need them not sure I beileve them on that or not..  Is there any way of finding out apart from pulling the plug! 

Thanks in advance

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#77 swilt170571

swilt170571

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:30 PM

Just got my car back from a different Ford Garage.  GK of Somercoates.  They reloaded the software (not sure if a newer version or not) DAB works fine now...

#78 Big System

Big System

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: Steve
  • Ford Model: Mondeo
  • Year: 2014

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:41 PM

Last time I posted that Ford (Technical) told me they expected to have a software update available in August. That deadline passed and they phoned to say they now expect it to be available in the second week of September. I'll let you know when I get the call to take my car in for an update

#79 swilt170571

swilt170571

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:42 PM

I dont know if some of these garages know what there doing to be honest.  MY car was initially in at Fords in Belper for 2 days and they could not fix it.   So I took it today under warranty to another local ford delaer and as mentioned above they told me they just updated the software and it worked!....  fingers crossed for you.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users