Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

New Car Help

D13 HPD 95

it is thats the one but in blue :D id only get gt not r tho too much money

Something like this?

post-53371-0-59876400-1400589893_thumb.j

yh but in blue or white with black alloys :)

sorry forgot that is the standard bluey colour haha heres a couple of pics of the choices :)

post-43519-0-35697700-1400591005.jpg

post-43519-0-56362700-1400591022.jpg

post-43519-0-00705600-1400591027.jpg

The RCZ looks like a car a hair dresses / air stewardess would have !, I agree with the Sheriff , I'd go for the Fiesta ST ! , The most fun you'll have in a car with your clothes on !!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

As unexciting as it is, I would even say for a company car, get the new pug 308. I personally dont like it, but with 97MPG your laughing all the way to the bank with the mileage rates!

It certainly looks much nicer than a Golf! Would be my second choice for a car in this class after a Focus.

post-53371-0-50978300-1400666496_thumb.j

If you are buying new, the RCZ would be the facelift which is what my dad has.

Looks so much nicer than the first one imo:

Image.jpg?p=130523_04:52

• Like 1

I'm not sure what VW are trying to do with the Golf anymore. It breaks my heart when I think back to the days of the Golf MK1 & 2 GTI and then see what they've done with it now. No doubt it's a capable car but they've made it soulless and bland.

Honda did the same with the Fireblade. Sad times.

If you are buying new, the RCZ would be the facelift which is what my dad has.

Looks so much nicer than the first one imo:

Image.jpg?p=130523_04:52

thats the one id go for!!!!

I'd take at least 20mpg ( min ) of the official mpg figures, The claimed figures are done in controlled environments and you'll need to get afew miles under belt before the engine loosens up and gets anywhere near the claimed mpg and D 13 is'nt doing high end milage so could incur DPF & EGR issues ??

It's easy when you think about it Sheriff, The Audi Board are calling the shots now, the Golf has developed into a lesser speccd / cheaper A3 and so have the other models, look at the Passat, It's a Tesco Value edition of the A6 these days, Audi also dropped the last version of the A4 and it became some odd looking Seat Saloon but wen't for £17k rather than £24K, they are much bigger than VW now and I'd imagine there is bit of a power struggle in Germany over the VAG company direction.

VW are simply no longer the peoples car, they in fact are out of the peoples price range imo, in terms of out right ownership anyway, all of them must be financed, much like BMW's under £80k

Problem with the RCZ........... ( besides not looking good imo ) It just won't perform how it looks like it should, it's still a FWD Pug in the end of the day, It needed something like a Straight 6 or V6 twin turbo and RWD / AWD.

I didn't even realise they were £25K until you posted this up yesterday, way over priced imvho.

Golf GTI is just a Golf GTI, but at least it won't let you down.

hmmm im really not sure now haha, its swings and roundabouts like, its going to be tough but im happy to pay upto £150 a month for a car i like and want but a fez st id just want to play with and change left right and centre and they are pretty common now and i want something no one else has lol

One my best Mate's bought his eldest daughter a new Golf GTI 2 year's ago and I've got to admit it's very nice loverly quality, I'd be happy with it!

hmmm im really not sure now haha, its swings and roundabouts like, its going to be tough but im happy to pay upto £150 a month for a car i like and want but a fez st id just want to play with and change left right and centre and they are pretty common now and i want something no one else has lol

To be honest, there isn't much you can do to an ST without spending huge amounts of money on it, I wouldn't bother with any Mountune stuff as the power difference will be negligible in the real world, Pumaspeed do higher power stuff, but you have to go up to Yorkshire and decent power packs cost a few K and that's without touching the cams, rods, pistons, turbo and Intercooler ( exhaust is a way overpriced £600 ) until the other firms like Magnex, Piper and Janspeed start making them, then they'll come down to where they should be the £250 mark for a cat back.

You also cannot touch a company car anyway as it's the property of the lease firm and you need their express permission to do so and they will charge you more for it.

Would you get rid of your current car when taking the company one?

cheers, its going to be a hard choice lol and yes my little fez is going :'(

Shouldn't you be on the beach looking at scantily clad ladies?

...I mean working on that tan...

I think the important thing is to go and test drive some of your favourites then weigh up the cost to how much you like the car.

• Like 1

Shouldn't you be on the beach looking at scantily clad ladies?

Im next to the pool gfs asleep in the sun should i draw something on her haha, not been to beach yet thats the plan tomorrow i think :) its only 30 here today boys ;) but it is 1 only nearly 2 so the hottest time of day

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I think the important thing is to go and test drive some of your favourites then weigh up the cost to how much you like the car.

And yh i get to test drive 3 cars so im going to drive all 3 for a week and see how they go :)

Sounds nice, which cars are you trying?

I will try the rcz, golf and st :)

ST in Ford Racing Blue or even rarer Black !!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club