Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Light.....

Will-MK7

I did but to be honest for me there is no point as the back is never used for passengers and the light just helps with bags etc. At night the whole car is lit up when the door is opened so it's good enough. It's just a Transit interior light from eBay and wired through to the front.

• Like 1

I did but to be honest for me there is no point as the back is never used for passengers and the light just helps with bags etc. At night the whole car is lit up when the door is opened so it's good enough. It's just a Transit interior light from Ebay and wired through to the front.

looks nice and factory fitted mate well done.

• Like 1

Is the middle bulb in the 3 light unit with the map lights the same bulb as the one in he single?

If so is it called the festoon bulb?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Just looked at my Haynes manual but can't find that info?

Is the middle bulb in the 3 light unit with the map lights the same bulb as the one in he single?

If so is it called the festoon bulb?

the centre bulb in the triple unit is the same as the centre bulb in the single unit providing they are both from the same era of vehicle,

A festoon bulb is a unit containing many led's on it,

A festoon of leds creating a bright illumination

Oh, cheers Lenny, knew !Removed! all about bulbs haha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Well I've got my hands on another fiesta interior light with the LEDs etc and a surround from a Mondeo which helps it all clip into the lining....so....just hope there is enough room/gap in the headlining space to fit it!!

• Like 1

Well I've got my hands on another fiesta interior light with the LEDs etc and a surround from a Mondeo which helps it all clip into the lining....so....just hope there is enough room/gap in the headlining space to fit it!!

Nice one mate keep us posted,

post-55595-140683583336_thumb.jpgpost-55595-140683584559_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I got it for £32 plus postage from eBay. It's got a tiny scratch on the switch and was a bit grotty, but has cleaned up ok....and a damn sight cheaper than new. What do you think the plastic surround cost me new from Ford?

• Like 1

I got it for £32 plus postage from eBay. It's got a tiny scratch on the switch and was a bit grotty, but has cleaned up ok....and a damn sight cheaper than new. What do you think the plastic surround cost me new from Ford?

good deal you got there,

As for the surround im guessing £25 upwards mate if i had a laptop i could tell you as i have a copy of Ecat on hard drive shows all parts and prices,

Easy for sourcing part numbers for parts that aren't fitted to my vehicle as standard,

Because when you go in to ford they ask for your VIN when they enter your VIN it only displays parts for your specific model leaving it difficult to purchase higher speced models parts,

so i had my own copy of Ecat resulting in me going in requesting specific part numbers no more "computer says No" :lol:

You got a great deal there though mate,

I recommend AutoStar on eBay.co.uk top supplier of automotive cables and connectors,

Theres a link on the forum here somewhere to download Ecat aswell if interested in a copy for yourself.

• Like 1

It was £17 and pennies...couldn't believe it...what a chuffing ripoff!! :)

• Like 1

It was £17 and pennies...couldn't believe it...what a chuffing ripoff!! :)

6806717045_1f0b36c535_z_zpsqjonw6dz.jpg

• Like 2

Yup that's how it went when they told me lol

• Like 1

Have you got a link for that Ecat Lenny? Maybe helpful for the future :)

Got a little progression feed going on here as well!

• Like 1

Have you got a link for that Ecat Lenny? Maybe helpful for the future :)

Got a little progression feed going on here as well!

not got one to hand mate but ill have a search and if i get a link ill post it in this thread for all,

De nada ;)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

post-55241-140697955598_thumb.jpg

Received my interior light with map lights today but, the bulbs in them have a bayonet fitting on them, and I premiered the w5w 501 bulbs, so are these the wrong ones?

Just ignore this! I've just ordered the bulbs hopefully they are the right ones!

• Like 1

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1406979555.543143.jpg

Received my interior light with map lights today but, the bulbs in them have a bayonet fitting on them, and I premiered the w5w 501 bulbs, so are these the wrong ones?

Just ignore this! I've just ordered the bulbs hopefully they are the right ones!

the unit you have pictured above is from a pre 2008 ford focus or mondeo, hence the different older type fitments,

The bulbs you have purchased pending the delivery of this unit are correct for the 2008 onwards unit where the bulb socket come out from the rear of the unit with bulbs attached as saw in images below:

Both type units are a direct fit to your existing loom but the era of the unit isint fitting to your era of ford.

IMG_20130806_101504_zps26cf04c1.jpg

IMG_20130806_101523_zpsf878eb7f.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club