Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Cheap Modifed Insurance Companys

beluk

Adrian Flux?

The way the modifications are worded can make a difference, too -

eg - decat, back- box delete straight through exhaust = "temporary repair" on exhaust

lightweight drag-racing intercooler = "replacement alloy intercooler"

2-stage computer controlled boost controller = "overboost safety device/ cutoff"

carbon wrap = "protective PVC covering" (thats really wat it is, anyway )

etc etc

or you can remove some of the mods

if you must fit/ upgrade your alloys, genuine Ford ones that were fitted to your model may be cheaper to insure (or cost the same) rather than "aftermarket" ones

thanks bud what it is av my car has been sprayed grey and black and the alloys look standard but sprayed black also how would this go will a need to notify dvla aswell

Hi,

Feel free to give us a try. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for our quotes team to give you a call.

Regards,

Dan.

modifications do not require notification to the DVLA, I believe the only change they or VOSA need to know about are engine swaps. I would drop them a line about the colour, as this could flag up problems on the PNC - so you might find the police stop you more often asking why your car is white and not black sorta thing!

hi bud done a check from dvla and turned out the colour of the car was grey

If the car was grey and thats what it is now, I wouldnt worry, but I may have missed something.

As for new drivers, contact Adrian Flux, as Dan says, they are a partner of the forum and you can get a discount.

If you drive sensibly and dont mind them, having a telematics box fitted for some companies (even "Drive Like A Girl") you can get some good rewards, cheap prices and even money back.

a did bud 173 pound a month bit dear insure by the box quoted me 86 a month just worried because my are painted black standard also around the fog light

best thing to do is be honest with them with the mods, just tell them thats how you bought the car.

Sadly new driver insurance (especially young drivers) need to go to boots regularly and purchase a large amount of liquid lubricant. Sadly a lot of insurers do bend these drivers over!

Keep looking though, and also, if you add your parents onto the policy this can bring the price down. Do not front the insurance policy, but if you add experienced drivers on there (with no impact to their NCB policies I am sure they would prefer!) you can get a decent discount on your policy.

yah thanks bud with the help when a add my dad it does usally go down but with Adrian flux it went up

Doesnt always work out that much is true! AF are definately the best I have found for modifications, but they cant be perfect with everything I guess!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club