Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Fancy A Remap?

tedis

U can get hybrid gives u a pull and eco but i went for torque and bhp and im not changing to hybrid lol

He told me he can change if i wont like it but two days later i rang him and said thnx m8 but ill keep the red option :))))

Thats what i want cosmetic mods are done now need power

Niiice :) im looking to get a body kit and nice wheels but have no cash at mo

Yours looks 10 times better than mine just one problem ST interior i put in mine goes for 100 mk2 st interior 500

Thats not mine sadly. I want that body kit its only skirts and front/rear bottom lips-spoilers

Should be good once its done youl havto send me a pic wen its done

Nice bet it looks mean wen its polished u use autoglym?

I got turtle wax :) couldnt find black so using universal. Yeah it looks nice just havent polished for ages lol and today gonna take to hand carwash cant be bothered to wash myself its too windy and cold lol

Need nice alloys.... Wind deflectors. I want to install st headlights but cant find them cheap

Try autoglym

Body shampoo

Super resin polish

Extra gloss protection

If you have a few defects try paint renovator after the wash its abrasive takes a layer of paint off and then brings the colour out also use their cloths to take the polish off and to apply it makes a world of difference

Wow thnx :) but i have no faciities to wash my car apart of jet wash at Shell etc...

Who needs a jet wash hose pipe and water buckets or jet it and drive it home wipe down then polish i use the interior foam shampoo for the seats to nice stuff or and the alloy wheel cleaner good for grime and brake dust

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club