Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need To Get Out More

paulworthing

1,001 - and when I do get my car I will be leaving you all behind (in a cloud of dust)

Tut tut, planning to abandon the forums eh?

You won't be able to get away. I'll let loose my trained pigeons on you and shower you in pigeon poo. You'll have to stop every 5 minutes to wash it off! :lol:

Yes you do - I'm here too much and haven't clocked up anywhere near that number in the same time frame!

How peculiar, we all joined within a week of each other...

Quite - and yet Paul and I are still car-less. I ordered mine before you joined <sigh> &#33;Removed&#33; factory orders. :lol:

Tut tut, planning to abandon the forums eh?

You won't be able to get away. I'll let loose my trained pigeons on you and shower you in pigeon poo. You'll have to stop every 5 minutes to wash it off! :lol:

I am guessing, with pigeons, you must be form up norf - do yu have a whippet too?? PMSL

Riding along in my automobiiiile!!!

My baby beside me at the wheeeeeeelll!!! :lol:

I ordered mine in March, it was built March 31st and it took two months to get to me. I know what the wait is like.

Yes you do - I'm here too much and haven't clocked up anywhere near that number in the same time frame!

You need to try harder fella!!!

Quite - and yet Paul and I are still car-less. I ordered mine before you joined <sigh> &#33;Removed&#33; factory orders. :lol:

Well the dealer did say that the order for mine was originally one of theirs that they converted into mine and that it was placed on 29th May - although I did not place the order and hand over the p/x as deposit until 1 June.

Have you had a build date yet Dan?

I haven't phoned since I was given my August 17th build date - so hopefully it hasn't shifted. Or, if it has, it's come forward. :lol:

Technically - I ordered on May 16th, but then decided I wanted cruise control and changed from a Zetec to a Titanium. They weren't sure if this meant I got moved back in the queue or not!

I haven't phoned since I was given my August 17th build date - so hopefully it hasn't shifted. Or, if it has, it's come forward. :lol:

Well my dealer said that once you have a build date that is set in concrete (or was it jelly) so your's is due to be born on Monday and mine on Tuesday - maybe they will meet and be best friends on the journey to the UK

Youve got more rabbit than Sainsburys lol

Shame you dont live near me we could have gone out and got rat arsed (its my birthday today) lol

Youve got more rabbit than Sainsburys lol

Shame you dont live near me we could have gone out and got rat arsed (its my birthday today) lol

Happy Birthday Michelle

Ah cheers (sorry wasnt meant to gate crash the thread lol) im sort of celebrating indoors with my Mojito and ice, although dont celebrate anymore im too old.

Also belated Happy Birthday Michelle, (sorry, I know I'm relatively a new guy here - hope you don't mind me joining in with the birthday wishes). :)

Paul.

Ah cheers (sorry wasnt meant to gate crash the thread lol) im sort of celebrating indoors with my Mojito and ice, although dont celebrate anymore im too old.

Happy birthday for yesterday Michelle--don't worry about your age; you're as young as you feel.........I feel like an 18 year old but I can't find a willing one!!!!!!!! :lol: :P

And, as the great Jimmy Saville once said, age is just a collection of numbers after your name.

Hope Max has bought you a pressie or two............ ;)

How classy . . . hope you have not got a hangover today

Happy birthday for yesterday Michelle--don't worry about your age; you're as young as you feel.........I feel like an 18 year old but I can't find a willing one!!!!!!!! :lol: :P

And, as the great Jimmy Saville once said, age is just a collection of numbers after your name.

Hope Max has bought you a pressie or two............ ;)

So true - never felt younger . . . .

How classy . . . hope you have not got a hangover today

So true - never felt younger . . . .

I have a hangover today and I didnt even drink last night, went out clubbing with my friends and boogied on the dancefloor so much my knees are shot through today rofl, my head aches from all that boom boom music and I only got 4 hours sleep as little Max was up at his usual 7am.

I dont feel my age - although think I am starting to look it now, im sure Max brought me wrinkles for my birthday (he is younger than me and gloats on the fact most days) :lol::lol:

1,001 - and when I do get my car I will be leaving you all behind (in a cloud of dust)

So you've cancelled the Fiesta? ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club