Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec Vs Titanium

CallumRushton13

Hi all,

Im new to the forum so apologies if this has already been covered but i cant see it anywhere...

Im starting my first full time job in August so want to upgrade to a fiesta, and im torn between a zetec and titanium (Im 20 so zetec s is out of the question due to insurance costs being sky high)... At the moment im looking at a 2013 titanium in race red or around 11k which i saw on ford direct.

Any advice is more than welcome including how much i should be paying, what i gain by going for titanium over zetec etc

Thanks!!

Callum

I upgraded from a 2011 Zetec to a 2013 titanium.

The titanium has a few extras that the Zetec doesn't have, ie power fold door mirrors, perimeter alarm & cruise control.

Also a Ford Direct car comes with a 2 year Ford Direct warranty (from date of purchase) aswell as any remaining Ford warranty.

The biggest difference will be the difference in cost of insurance, a titanium will probably cost you more (mine did because I previously had a 1.4 & now have the 1.0 ecoboost 125PS).

Are you looking at the 100PS or the 125PS version?

Hello

I have the titanium ecoboost 125 too. Its a great car, I had a focus 1.6 previously and the fiesta ecoboost is a much more fun drive. The reason I went with the titanium was that I do a lot of motorway driving so wanted the cruise control, otherwise I probably would have gone for the zetec. Whatever model you go for make sure its the ecoboost engine, it's superb. I took mine on a pcp deal and pay just over £200 a month.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies!!

I'm probably looking at the 100 ps 1.0 ecoboost version, though I'm not particularly fussed either way :p the 125 would be more fun but more expensive to insure

Is £10500 a good price for the titanium??

Thanks for the replies!!

I'm probably looking at the 100 ps 1.0 ecoboost version, though I'm not particularly fussed either way :p the 125 would be more fun but more expensive to insure

Is £10500 a good price for the titanium??

The only difference between the 100PS & 125PS is the extra power when overtaking.

£10500 is a good price. I paid nearly £13000 for my 63 plate with 9000 miles on it last October.

Sounds good and to be honest, out of all the gadgets in the titanium, the only one I'd really look for in my next car is the DAB radio...don't think I could go without it now.

Enjoy whichever car you go for!

Ahh okay, looks like I'll go for the 100ps and save on insurance then... Should be getting my contract in a months time, ao hopefully there'll still be some good deals about then :D

When do the new plates come out btw??

And what would it cost to have a dab fitted to a zetec?? Tbh that's all I'm really bothered about, the other bits are nice but not essential (zetec does come with ford sync right??)

mine has the dab radio & tbh I don't use the dab, some people have said that dab radio frequencies don't work properly. Mine is set to fm all the time.

New plates come out on the 1st September (65 plate).

I've just moved from leeds (uni) to the Lake District so being able to listen to capital/heart would be great which I can only do on dab so that's my reasoning...

And will the new plates effect the price of the older ones or not so much??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club