Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Bad Day!!!!

V6 Lover

Two men now charged, one of them for murder

• Like 1

This was an awful story, I have been mostly away from the forum for the last few days, but this was an awful event! Yet another assault on a police officer. The last high profile attack would be the Raoul Moat incident...

I hate seeing things like this. Once again trying to protect the public from crazed maniacs and this is the resulting factor...

I never want to read anyone I know being in that situation...

RIP to the poor guy who tragically lost his life, condolences to his family.

And to the low life pond scum who did this, pictured in the back of a police van smiling like he hasn't a care in the world - I hope your days are filled with being dry violated hourly for the duration of your hopefully very long prison sentence.

• Like 3

As much as I agree, unfortunately they will be hailed hero's when behind bars. It's big kudos for killing a cop. Heck, wouldn't be surprised if he got promoted to wing leader.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I still live in hope he takes it up the wrong 'un for a very long time. Scum.

Because the country has been taken over by liberal, hand wringing, do - gooding, tree hugging, wet behind the ears, politically correct, namby pamby, wishy washy idiots :)

• Like 3

& that's putting it mildly , , , :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club