Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Software + Specs

Hi,

first sorry for some mistakes.. English isn't my native language ;-)!

I have a 1.8 TDCI (2008 - MK2.5). I have one from belgium, because the 1.8 wasn't built in germany.

But i have some problems with the technical data for this engine. All i can find is the 1.8 in the mk2 which has 250nm (old software).

But the mk2.5 should have 280nm, correct? Also i read in a sales brochure that it has 300nm in the overboost mode.

Does it have 300nm in OB? Or is it just 280 all the time?

Was there a software which had 280 w/o OB and one with 280 and OB?

Hopefully you've got some lists for me :D! (Maybe with the software version?)

Kind regards

Daniel

in the UK the 1.8 TDCI comes with 280NM across both models (mk2 and mk2.5) and there is no overboost mode, so im not sure what that will be

in the UK the 1.8 TDCI comes with 280NM across both models (mk2 and mk2.5) and there is no overboost mode, so im not sure what that will be

Overboost is a short time (i think maximum 15 Seconds) where you're engine produces more power. After this short time it takes a bit till it's possible again.

E. g. you drive along with 45mph behind a truck.. when you want to overtake him, you hit the pedal maximum really quick. then the car recognizes this and starts the overboost.

I think it was up to 15 minutes or 10km till it's possible again. (The car parts can't take the more power too long and too often..)

I have this number from here -> http://www.mobilverzeichnis.de/auto-preislisten-nach-marken-und-typen-sortiert/file/2225-prospekt-brochure-ford-focus-112007-uk

(Just tick the checkbox and then hit the download button!)

its on page 7 in this sale brochure

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club