Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Magenta Zetec S basic additions

Hovis

If your having your wheels sprayed or swapped, I'd take yours off you? 

Either way, you could buy some mirror caps to match the colour of your alloys😏

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BP2411 said:

Thanks, ordered a set this morning.

They've arrived already!!

• Like 1

Ye its quick isnt it! Get them on and post a pic!

On 02/08/2016 at 9:16 AM, Cookey09 said:

If your having your wheels sprayed or swapped, I'd take yours off you? 

Either way, you could buy some mirror caps to match the colour of your alloys😏

Hey dude, i have decided not to touch my wheels, people have told me they prefer them as they are and i kind of agree, sorry!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey, i am still looking at getting some headlight brows sprayed in my colour, does anyone have any other ideas of where to get them sprayed? Most places don't do my colour :( im desperate!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys! 

i haven't posted in a while as my daughter was born 20th of September and she has hoovered up all my money!

I did however purchase a full light upgrade from CEUK at the recommendation of @Tom-B64, pictures are below!! I also ordered the blue panel footwell lights and i feel they really set the interior off. Oh, and the headlights aren't even on full beam, look how bright they are!

20161030_185146_zpsvpdwxmbo.jpg

20161030_185129_zpstpmi0ztl.jpg

20161030_190338_zpsdz8ajdeh.jpg

20161030_185458_zpsnrluiink.jpg

20161030_185347_zps8wkloou6.jpg

20161030_184515_zpsphaivd2x.jpg

There won't be any additions until after christmas, at which point i am doing either the Bluefin 155 upgrade, or looking at purchasing some Bola CSR alloys, my question is, do any of you lovely people have 18 inch alloys on your zetec s ecoboost, and if so, do they rub? Is there any noticeable change in the ride? Do any of you have pics of 18's on your fez that aren't lowered cars? Images below aren't mine but show you the alloys. Thoughts much appreciated!!!

http://ac883e7915324e636cc6be82d755ee28_zpsik6v

http://6de6554321bdd37696f3e6ae77118c51_zpsbzqq

Edited by Hovis
Forgot to add photos

Congratulations on your daughter :smile:

Glad you like the lights as well! 

Those wheels look well good! Think they may look a bit too big on a fiesta though. You're better off going onto the facebook pages and asking about 18's, there should be some people on there who can help you out.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2016 at 11:50 AM, Tom-B64 said:

LED's are looking good! I just had my standard 17's sprayed Satin Black. Easy to clean and look the dogs nuts :)

With regards to your wheels, how much did it cost you to have them done??? I was thinking the same thing, have mine sprayed or powder coated in black? Could you post some pics of them please!!

12 hours ago, Hovis said:

Hey Guys! 

i haven't posted in a while as my daughter was born 20th of September and she has hoovered up all my money!

I did however purchase a full light upgrade from CEUK at the recommendation of @Tom-B64, pictures are below!! I also ordered the blue panel footwell lights and i feel they really set the interior off. Oh, and the headlights aren't even on full beam, look how bright they are!

20161030_185458_zpsnrluiink.jpg

Could you post a link to the interior footwell lights please!!

• Like 1

Nice! I quite like the look of those Bola's! If you get rid of your 17's. May I reserve them? ;-) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobbo - said:

Could you post a link to the interior footwell lights please!!

Hello Bobbo,

If you visit http://www.carenhancementsuk.co.uk/product/britevue-36smd-footwell-panels-blue?ref=category-vehicle-type-ford-mk7-mk7-5-fiesta then you should find them there :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cookey09 said:

Nice! I quite like the look of those Bola's! If you get rid of your 17's. May I reserve them? ;-) 

Haha! you are determined to have the 17's! I will be keeping them to put on again when it comes to selling the car :( if i do ever decide to sell them you will be my first port of call I promise!

3 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

Congratulations on your daughter :smile:

Glad you like the lights as well! 

Those wheels look well good! Think they may look a bit too big on a fiesta though. You're better off going onto the facebook pages and asking about 18's, there should be some people on there who can help you out.

Thanks man :) i thinking they will be too big aswell, luckily they do them in 17's :)

On 31 October 2016 at 3:11 PM, Hovis said:

Haha! you are determined to have the 17's! I will be keeping them to put on again when it comes to selling the car :( if i do ever decide to sell them you will be my first port of call I promise!

Haha! Too right, it'll be after the winter months if I do get a set to be fair.

No worries mate! Haha yeah cheers! 👍🏻

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club