Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo ST220 3.0 V6 Mk3

Mondeo st220 mk3

Hi all

I'm a proud driver of a Mondeo ST220 3.0 V6 Mk3. I went through some forum posts but see very little of my type of car... or am I not searching them well... I'm from South Africa and lets just say help for the few lucky drivers of our sort does not get great help over here. :wacko:IMG-20161211-WA0000.jpg

Welcome to the site! I used to own a Mondeo ST TDCi (diesel version of yours), they are lovely cars to drive. Your V6 sounds awesome, rather expensive to run over here in the UK though with our high fuel and road tax costs. :smile:

• 2 years later...

Hi I've got a mondeo St tdci. 

But I need help. I've got the denso satnav system and I need the original software dvd so it switches the stereo back on. 

I've looked everywhere and had no look on the disk. 

Please can anyone help me. 

Lee

On 12/11/2016 at 12:21 AM, Mondeo st220 mk3 said:

Hi all

I'm a proud driver of a Mondeo ST220 3.0 V6 Mk3. I went through some forum posts but see very little of my type of car... or am I not searching them well... I'm from South Africa and lets just say help for the few lucky drivers of our sort does not get great help over here. :wacko:IMG-20161211-WA0000.jpg

welcome to the forum, i have the mk3 mondeo too, mines the tdci version of the ST, lovely cars to be fair, there are a few mk3 mondeo owners on here so your not alone

6 hours ago, Lee todd said:

Hi I've got a mondeo St tdci. 

But I need help. I've got the denso satnav system and I need the original software dvd so it switches the stereo back on. 

I've looked everywhere and had no look on the disk. 

Please can anyone help me. 

Lee

welcome to the forum, unfortunately you have posted in the wrong section so your not likely to get much help here, have a look at the other message boards and you will find one that deals with electrics, that's where your post needs to 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club