Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Fiesta Suspension Issues

Leezer

Haven't posted in ages...

So I've been over a few potholes lately, been noticing a bit of squeak over bumps and the ride is definitely rougher. Is it worth leaving in to get checked with ford now or should I wait  tile the next service in 6 months? 

Also do Ford charge for just checking out what the issues might be? 

I know no one can predict what the issue is but if it is suspension related could it be an expensive fix?

Thanks.

I've been meaning to check mine - supposedly this can be the sway bar/anti roll bushing. Ford would likely charge labour rate to investigate which can differ per garage. Probably upwards of £70/hour. 

What sort of symptoms are you getting?  I'm noticed passenger side creaking over bumps and ride general feeling a bit rougher and slightly more roll when turning. 

Part of me thinks it might be just in my head but think I'm gonna leave it in to make sure. 

Any progress your end? 

8 hours ago, Leezer said:

What sort of symptoms are you getting?  I'm noticed passenger side creaking over bumps and ride general feeling a bit rougher and slightly more roll when turning. 

Part of me thinks it might be just in my head but think I'm gonna leave it in to make sure. 

Any progress your end? 

Creaking with going over speed bumps and when turning while braking at low speeds. 

Not had a look yet. I'd read somewhere on here a bit of silicone spray might help. 

Hi Leezer!

If those potholes were pretty big, check to see if the shocks leak. Also inspect the coil springs if you're there.

And try to see if the anti roll bar links are moving, as they should be rock solid .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club