Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine vibration

alexsama

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, alexsama said:

I tried 100 fuel, however no difference. A quick update: I was to the dealership today to do my first revision, after that, we tried over other fiesta's that were in the courtyard to see how the engine is running. Unsurprisingly, even they acknowledge that my engine vibrates more than the other fiesta's, they inspected a bit under the hood, however they couldn't tell me if it's something good or bad about it, told me that it is is as it is, and they can't do something about it because nothing seems wrong about it besides this inconvenience.

I was suspect about my 1.0 ecoboost 2018 engine

Last time I was at the garage I got the salesman to pop the bonnet of another 1.0L

The amount of movement with the engine was the same as mine so stopped worrying

• 10 months later...

Just to add to this I just picked up a 2019 fiesta 100 St-line on lease. Engine vibration in cabin seat is less. The engine itself moves as much but Ford have beefed up the engine mount on the coolant side. My zetec 2017 mk8 100 looks the same as the vid posted. The new mount looks more like that on the Focus MK3.5

Anyone else noticed that too?

I also find (have a post on this on this forum) that in 3rd gear under hard acceleration you can feel vibration through the stick. Not so on my MK3.5 focus 125 ecoboost. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club