Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus magnetic gray mk3.5 st line

b4zz

On 6/2/2019 at 11:53 AM, zain611 said:

Can't see wrapping the roof to be difficult as it's a flat section. Obviously just prep the paint, clean it so the vinyl can adhere to it nicely. 

I hope it won't be too difficult. Just the aerial part will be fiddly, thats why i wanted to remove it.

Just now, Darren-mk8 said:

I hope it won't be too difficult. Just the aerial part will be fiddly, thats why i wanted to remove it.

Yeah that will make it easier for you. If your able to take the whole aerial and base off it'll help. If it's screwed in you can heat up the vinyl when you put it on top to see the holes where the screws would be. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 9:31 AM, yunii said:

loving the vents bazz .look awesome.what did that cost you ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Where did you order these vents from and how easy are they to fit? Will a normal body shop garage be able to fit them? 

Also interested in the cost of vents 😁

• 4 weeks later...

cant remember how much the vents cost but if you message nick wiley on facebook hes your man for vent fitting but bare in mind he is busy as he goes all over the country fitting them.

Hey bud, your motors looking the pretty damn good.  Those smoked mirror indicators, are they the ones that are floating around eBay or are they painted ones?

Thanks

Allan

• 1 year later...

Evening,

I pretty much have the same car. Really interested to find out where you got the rear smoked lights please?/

kind regards

chris

• 4 months later...

I have a 1.5 st line also same colour. I want to add a front splitter and a rear spoiler lip next. FCF77D56-C981-4F9A-9E7E-97DC25129E78.thumb.jpeg.6b71883127481b5256cdc59375d34f70.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club