Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where can i fit parking sensor in London?

Xlasis

2009 titanium fiesta, i want to fit parking sensor just wondering where and how much will cost me if somebody do it? 

Have you asked any garages near you if they can do it? Not sure on price but I know youd need to drill holes on the bumpers to put the sensors in and thread the wires to a sound box and possibly a display which you'd fit on top of the rear view mirror. 

My dad fitted sensors on my previous car. 

• Thanks 1

£200 inc im guessing . ford dealers used to charge £250. DIY them , not that difficult. all you got to do is drill four holes, poke the wires through a rubber grommet into boot area , plug into control module . 1 wire to earth point , 1 wire to reverse light wire. job done. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, iantt said:

£200 inc im guessing . ford dealers used to charge £250. DIY them , not that difficult. all you got to do is drill four holes, poke the wires through a rubber grommet into boot area , plug into control module . 1 wire to earth point , 1 wire to reverse light wire. job done. 

I'm quite mess to do DIY, even can't use drill properly. No skills:(

My dad got his sensors on eBay (£15), and fitted them himself. He told the dealer he was doing it, when he traded his car back in, the dealer said they where the same sensors they used. 

1 hour ago, NealY77 said:

My dad got his sensors on eBay (£15), and fitted them himself. He told the dealer he was doing it, when he traded his car back in, the dealer said they where the same sensors they used. 

Would you mind if you share the sensor link with us too please. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club