Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Etis inaccuracies

TimST2

Has any one else found that the Minor Features list on Ford Etis isn't accurate for their car?

Some of the inaccuracies about my Fiesta ST:

• Less Global/Auto Closing (it has this)
  • Leather Wheel With Red Stitching (the stitching is black)
  • Less Outside Temp Thermometer (it has this)
  • Less Navigation System (it has this)
  • Less bluetooth (it has this)
  • Less Voice Activated Modules (it has this)

All of that was factory fitted. Wierd...

Quite normal. Example is less bluetooth, my focus is less Bluetooth( old non sync bluetooth Nokia module) but with sync 1 ( newer bluetooth

It's not the most accurate but gives a general overview. No one at ford looks at it to be fair. For precise details of a component we look at the ecat parts system . 

Something I did find interesting (assuming accurate) is that my car was made at Ford-Werke in Niehl, Germany. I looked it up, and apparently a Fiesta rolls off the production line there every 86 seconds! I'm assuming a lot less STs though...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

The bluetooth and navigation, could they be the aftermarket ones ford fitted to pre-facelift cars? If so it makes sense that they were replaced by Sync, so thus you don't have those modules.

Nav, bluetooth and voice are all part of the Sync system rather than being separate on later cars so they appear to be wrong on a lot.  I've not seen global closing being wrong tbf though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club