Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Power loss at 60mph

Jamie142

I have a 2013 Zetec S 1.0 EcoBoost, when in 3rd gear and above once I reach 60 I feel a power loss, could anyone point me in the direction of what to look for? Thanks 

You need to check to see what codes the car is throwing? Did the engine light come on? Are you using MyKey with a maximum speed imposed?

22 hours ago, Jamie142 said:

I have a 2013 Zetec S 1.0 EcoBoost, when in 3rd gear and above once I reach 60 I feel a power loss, could anyone point me in the direction of what to look for? Thanks 

air filter ? spark plugs ? it should be noted also that some high mileage ecoboosts suffer from low fuel pressure at some point due to high pressure fuel pump tappet needs replacement

On 5/11/2019 at 10:21 PM, Jamie142 said:

Does power kick back in after a few seconds? Sometimes if I'm flooring it turbo lag is very noticible in third. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club