Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Dividers?

FOXTR0T_O5CAR

Hi all,

Looking to take off the grey panels that are between the front and rear windows, surrounding wing mirrors and by the back door, to potentially carbon wrap.

Not entirely sure what they are called, and how to get them off (and if I should even attempt it!)

Any advice would be appreciated.

E8EF4C13-EDAD-4861-8B39-B50812653B92.jpeg

67586790-90EE-4486-8495-88D83B2E933F.jpeg

0C113D2D-3C4C-4A8B-80CD-BB4CBB3D8E86.jpeg

Hi Richard

Usually they are held on by clips so you will need a set of plastic trim removal tools, it has been know for some to have been put on with adhesive, if this is the case use fishing line in a sawing motion working your way down, protect you paint work in either method. That triangular one in front of the door mirrors is held on with Screws/bolts, that are accessed by prising the top door speaker out with a trim removal lever.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eddie eastwood said:

Hi Richard

Usually they are held on by clips so you will need a set of plastic trim removal tools, it has been know for some to have been put on with adhesive, if this is the case use fishing line in a sawing motion working your way down, protect you paint work in either method. That triangular one in front of the door mirrors is held on with Screws/bolts, that are accessed by prising the top door speaker out with a trim removal lever.

Many thanks Eddie, appreciate the reply.

Will give that a try once I’ve got the bits and pieces, hopefully I won’t snap anything!! 😂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club