Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 zetec s catalytic converter

Focuss

Hi all new ish member here with a quick query.

My son has a 2009 fiesta zetec s 1.6 petrol with a decat pipe that we want to put back to standard by re fitting a cat.

anyone know the correct part number for the cat, as there are a couple of different ones on eBay and not sure which is correct

any help much appreciated! 

F62B4497-0CF7-4AD7-981A-5F8BFB279F5B.jpeg

They changed the exhaust system on these in the 07/2009, easiest way to tell is to get underneath the car and look at where the flexi is in the exhaust. Hopefully the diagram below will help you identify it:-

The top image is the early system upto the 07/2009 and the bottom one is the later system 07/2009 onwards  

ex.png

Thanks nick, I’ll get under and have a look cheers

First advise is not to buy cats on eBay! Get it to an exhaust place at least that way you got some comeback if the car won't go through an emissions test.

• 2 years later...

Hi can anyone help me I've got a ford fiesta mk7 zetec s 1.6 dose a 1.4 and 1 25 cat fit are they the same fittings thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club