Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta red edition from devon

Conor_mk7
聽Share

Hey there, I'm Conor and I have just bought a Ford Fiesta Zetec S Red Edition. My red edition is a 15 plate on 40k miles, it's the newest car I've owned and my first dealership purchase. It's also my first Ford! I live in Exeter, Devon so anyone from around the area make yourself known as I would like to get to know more people in the ford scene!

I got myself fairly well-known in the mx5 scene before this, owning 2 mk1 mx5s before my ford. Having older cars I have done a lot of work on them, I resprayed both of them and the most recent mx5 got an almost rust free transformation, an engine swap(car had been on the nurburgring so engine was pretty *****) and all the usually modifications you can think of!聽

Made the switch to front wheel drive and obviously not jap 馃檲馃槄 this made me very nervous as I loved the looks of the red edition, its a gorgeous car but didn't want to be disappointed by the lack of sideways action and old jap roadster feel! But I was beyond impressed with the fiestas performance! It just wants to give the power instant and hug corners! I'm very pleased to have made the decision I have made, it was a bit of a shock to people who follow me and my friends but they can see why I made the change!聽

My future plans for the fiesta is to have air suspension on it by the end of next year and possibly a stage 1 remap with a few other engine mods (itg induction kit, exhaust, dual port dump valve, new piping, dress up kit etc) but at the moment to tide me over till then the car will go in 35mm springs just to sort the arch gap out which should be happening this week and I want new wheels! Possibly ST wheels, team dynamics, compimotives or OZ wheels.聽

Current mods are wind deflectors (of course馃檲), red valve caps, TRC eyebrows and a few interior changes! More to come though don't worry!聽

IMG_20191025_210716.jpg

IMG_20191020_122737.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club