Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Fiesta 2018 Clocks black and white screen change

Sam Richards 231

Hello im just wondering i have a mk8 with the clocks with black and white screen in the middle and im just wondering if they can be changed to clocks with the colour screen in the middle 

BC27F754-184F-4548-87D0-D5005E8B7EC1.png

Your not missing much, on the screen you show the only colour is the "cogs" panel on the left,  you also get some blue boxes here and there and if you have traffic sign recognitions they have red circles.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sam Richards 231 said:

Hello im just wondering i have a mk8 with the clocks with black and white screen in the middle and im just wondering if they can be changed to clocks with the colour screen in the middle 

BC27F754-184F-4548-87D0-D5005E8B7EC1.png

No, you have the black and white screen by the looks of it. Not sure if it can be replaced with a colour screen.

I guess the Colour screen may be another Spec Up between the St Line and the St Line X ?

• Like 1

I mean can you change the hole clocks be changed thats what i was meant to say.

15 hours ago, Mavroz said:

guess the Colour screen may be another Spec Up between the St Line and the St Line X ?

Until I read this thread I hadn't realised I actually had a "colour" screen!😀 Very little "colour" about it as @Tiexen says. Don't know whether it is a physically different screen or just a software tweak, if the latter perhaps one of our Forscan experts might know the answer. 

Personally I wouldn't fancy getting involved in physically changing the instrument screen for a pretty minimal gain.

Hmm, I would guess at different screens, probably not a software change. Colour screen would probably be more expensive to install as opposed to a mono one. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club