Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

4 hours ago, dtulip8 said:

Vilamoura, down in the Algarve. Whereabouts are you headed? 

We go sat to carvorios

What hire company you use. We Gone with drive 4 fun hire, used them last time we went. 

We go sat to carvorios
What hire company you use. We Gone with drive 4 fun hire, used them last time we went. 

Do you mean Carvoeiro? Been going there years, parents live there now, lovely place to go!

This was May...can’t beat the weather [emoji1303]

8ee96748fc39280000a9bceaaed4808f.jpg

Yeah, that's it, couldn't think how to spell it. It is nice, went there for first time  2 years ago in may.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iantt said:

We go sat to carvorios

Ah ok, haven’t heard of there before. We just went with Europcar, my dad has a rewards thing with them so we got free comprehensive insurance.

@Zico might be something good if your car has this bulb fitment but they now have this fitment for their performance bulbs. Sadly isn't the right fitment for my reverse lights. 

Screenshot_20190626-103519.png

• Like 1

I do like the Qashqai passing it's MOT today with no advisories 😁 mind you it's only done 3002 miles since the last one 🤔

• Like 2

Planespotting time! Up at our caravan at the moment and just seen a V22 Osprey heading up Wensleydale. The other day I was walking up the lane when a pair of F15s went right over my head - so low I felt the heat from the exhaust. Quite exciting! 

Not seen much of the RAF so far, a few Tucanos and Hawks, but only 1 Typhoon, while I've had 6 other F15 sightings in the last few days, not as close as that last one though!😀

• Like 3

@zain611 stop tempting me :chair::laughing:. Luckily they are the wrong fitment (955 for ST) but I already have the existing set which are still sealed as I've got some CEUK ones in from last year.

@Eric Bloodaxe I found out that a colleague at work has a few fighter jet photos on his Flickr account.

This is one of the albums: https://www.flickr.com/photos/142418471@N05/albums/72157700578833425

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Zico said:

I found out that a colleague at work has a few fighter jet photos on his Flickr account.

Great photos there! I bet the family were pleased when they found nearly all the holiday snaps were aircraft!😀 

• Like 1

Waiting for take off, sat in emergency exit row seat, they explianing what do in emergency. Don't worry, I will be the first out the door!! My partner and her daughter wernt to impressed with that comment.😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, iantt said:

Waiting for take off, sat in emergency exit row seat, they explianing what do in emergency. Don't worry, I will be the first out the door!! My partner and her daughter wernt to impressed with that comment.😂😂😂😂😂

Have the parachute ready just in case. Enjoy your holiday 👍

Finally got my overall classification of my degree. Got more than what I was expecting 😀. Time just flown by. Can't believe I've finished it now. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

Time just flown by. 

It has a hasty habit of doing that!😀 Congratulations!

• Like 2

Managed to get a first class honours. I was honestly expecting to get an overall upper second class but shows I don't know how to calculate it 🤣. I've applied to a masters so just have to wait for a offer. With a first hopefully that boosts it for me. Just now have graduation to go for and see my friends one last time 😢

• Like 4

I do like getting the garden tidied up and now coming inside to cool off and watch a documentary on television, then I'll head back out again.

• Like 2

And it is done!  Well not perfect but it is a darn sight better than it was and weed killer is down on the areas I couldn't get to.  Of course now it is dinging down with rain but guess what, I couldn't care less!!  For once it stayed dry long enough for me to do what I had to, maybe God was looking out for me.

Just listening to an LP now and enjoying a cool beer... :cool:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

And it is done!  Well not perfect but it is a darn sight better than it was and weed killer is down on the areas I couldn't get to.  Of course now it is dinging down with rain but guess what, I couldn't care less!!  For once it stayed dry long enough for me to do what I had to, maybe God was looking out for me.

Just listening to an LP now and enjoying a cool beer... :cool:

Rain!? 😮 It's blue skies and 30c here...  

17 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Rain!? 😮 It's blue skies and 30c here...  

No rain here either. 🤔

IMG_20190629_133844.jpg

• Like 2

No rain here either. [emoji848]
IMG_20190629_133844.thumb.jpg.adb376d563af0b2e75e25edc03695896.jpg

Lovely. Reminds me I need to book my next trip! The pizza place behind you used to be quite good, worth a look [emoji1303]

Poor sod next door is bricklaying, been at it all day.

Wet and 16c here [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I don't like that we had a 25 minute powercut........

....... I nearly had to speak to the family! 😄

Screenshot_20190629-195936.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LondonFiesta said:

Lovely. Reminds me I need to book my next trip! The pizza place behind you used to be quite good, worth a look emoji1303.png

We ate at the last one on the right before the beach, that was fine. Was the one your talking about a bit further back from beach. Will explore the other places tommirow. 

15 hours ago, Turvey said:

I don't like that we had a 25 minute powercut........

....... I nearly had to speak to the family! 😄

Screenshot_20190629-195936.png

Thankfully whilst we did get a good hour of almost non-stop lightening, it didn't affect my power.

• Like 1

Back now from Portugal and it’s warm here but not as beautiful.

E3A810C1-6510-4F6C-B5FF-60824AC1B428.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club