Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

7 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Indeed. emoji846.png

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You have my utmost respect - police and hospital staff are certainly the most relied on workforce during this time but largely unappreciated, even now.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Yeah I forgot. Sadly heard my philipino aunt's dad sadly passed away from this virus. Her mum got it but survived it. 

I'm sorry to hear that, the death toll seems to keep rising I just hope that before it gets too high they find a vaccine and then in future it can be included in the yearly flu shots.  But this is worrying because even if you are protected against what we know exists it doesn't help when something new comes out of the blue.

• Like 1

You have my utmost respect - police and hospital staff are certainly the most relied on workforce during this time but largely unappreciated, even now.
What with me being out on 12 - 14 hour shifts and Wifey working on our local Covid-19 amber & red wards we ain't seeing much of each other.
Tbh I'm more likely to get it than Wifey is as at least she's wearing scrubs, gowns, disposable aprons, gloves and masks / visors whereas I'm just disposable gloves (if I have to touch anyone).

93cbc74fb46f903192cc352cf82f5280.jpg

Wifey in the background trying to keep morale up [emoji38]

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

I like Greggs....a lot.
Went in for breakfast in uniform and they gave me a bacon & sausage bap (with extra bacon too emoji106.png) and a coffee for £2.
Greatly appreciated.
emoji4.pngemoji8.png

Greggs are closing as well! :sad:  I thought takeaways would be considered essential tbh.

You'll have to take a Lunchable at this rate!

30 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

What with me being out on 12 - 14 hour shifts and Wifey working on our local Covid-19 amber & red wards we ain't seeing much of each other.
Tbh I'm more likely to get it than Wifey is as at least she's wearing scrubs, gowns, disposable aprons, gloves and masks / visors whereas I'm just disposable gloves (if I have to touch anyone).

93cbc74fb46f903192cc352cf82f5280.jpg

Wifey in the background trying to keep morale up emoji38.png

On the plus side, at least raids will be easier now everyone has to stay at home!  Burglaries should be down too! :biggrin: 

• Like 1

Closing?
Noooooooooooo!!! ####!

Sent from my SM-G965F

• Sad 1

Yep, they're closing tonight.  McDonalds closed yesterday.  KFC, Costa, Starbucks, Nandos and Pizza Express are all closed or closing as well.

Takeaways are allowed to stay open as essential shops but so many are closing now.  I know you could make a sandwich and flask of coffee at home but I think a bit of convenience is helpful for key workers, drivers etc!

• Like 1

What a pain.
I don't have the luxury of a convenient fridge to keep sandwiches fresh all night so a cheeky drive through is the norm.
I guess I could blow the dust off an old cool bag with an ice pack in.
FML.

Sent from my SM-G965F

• Sad 1

Like going to Waitrose with clear roads, and full shelves (except eggs)!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dtulip8 said:

Like going to Waitrose with clear roads, and full shelves (except eggs)!

Maybe the panic buying is coming to an end...  Lets hope!

59 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Maybe the panic buying is coming to an end...  Lets hope!

Or maybe the panic buyers just can't afford Waitrose...  :laugh:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Or maybe the panic buyers just can't afford Waitrose...  :laugh:

True!! :laugh:

I do like not having to shave if I'm not leaving the house...  Once the home working thing gets set up and I'm in the house for days on end I may end up looking like a hobo by the end of it!!! :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

I do like not having to shave if I'm not leaving the house...  Once the home working thing gets set up and I'm in the house for days on end I may end up looking like a hobo by the end of it!!! :laugh:

Pic of you in a couple of weeks! 😃

castaway_primary.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I need to get out more......oh, that's right, I can't!!! 🙄😃

IMG_20200324_162406523.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pic of you in a couple of weeks! [emoji2]
castaway_primary.thumb.jpg.93d80e824c3ce18c11e67ba1e821f3ef.jpg
That's me now [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G965F

• Haha 3

This would be me after a couple of weeks-
02c1a9536019ec273c6d94cac872975b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F

• Haha 4

I do like that after saying this morning they'd have to cancel and didn't know when/if they'd get to me, Autoglass turned up unannounced about 2 hrs after they were originally due.

They had a nurse to help out first but I was only round the corner so came and did me after.

Glad it's sorted, looks good as new, they've done a great job.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

Pic of you in a couple of weeks! 😃

castaway_primary.jpg

Yes!! :laugh:

• Like 1

I do like getting to Tesco first thing this morning and actually managing to get almost everything on my list (even pasta, rice and toilet paper! :ohmy:), plus filling up the tank with 111.9p per litre diesel...

• Like 2

On 3/24/2020 at 9:56 PM, jmurray01 said:

I hate the feeling of stubble let alone beard...I'll still shave every other day whether I'm going out or not.  It's yet another bodily function I would prefer not to have, my mouth doesn't get cold, stop growing so much damn hair on it!! :laugh: 

• Haha 1

Every other day? I could file wood with my face by 5pm shaving every day. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Every other day? I could file wood with my face by 5pm shaving every day. 😅

:laugh:

I try to half the wear on the foil by only doing it every other day!  Plus, I probably don't have huge amounts of testosterone!! :tongue: 

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

I hate the feeling of stubble let alone beard...I'll still shave every other day whether I'm going out or not.  It's yet another bodily function I would prefer not to have, my mouth doesn't get cold, stop growing so much damn hair on it!! :laugh: 

Lol I like to have a bit of a beard but recently now I don't like it getting a little long. I get this feeling that after I ate if there is any bits of food left on the chin hair or oil residue. I know there's nothing there but I just get this feeling like there is. 

Also went asda and it was quiet in the top floor 

Screenshot_20200327-141807.png

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Lol I like to have a bit of a beard but recently now I don't like it getting a little long. I get this feeling that after I ate if there is any bits of food left on the chin hair or oil residue. I know there's nothing there but I just get this feeling like there is. 

Also went asda and it was quiet in the top floor 

Screenshot_20200327-141807.png

Shame about the C*rsa ruining the picture 😛

• Like 3

I do like how warm my house is despite the heating only coming on for less than 2 hours this morning.  Plus it is bright sunshine outside so I can sit here looking out of the window and imagine it is summer... :cool:

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club