Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk ll Titanium wind deflectors.

Charliesniff

Does anyone know of any wind deflectors that will fit a Mkll with electric folding mirrors. I cant seem to source any.

Cheers.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Charliesniff said:

Does anyone know of any wind deflectors that will fit a Mkll with electric folding mirrors. I cant seem to source any.

Cheers.

Team hecko wind deflecters 

There slimmer fit and look better than climaer version. 

Try micksgarage.com

https://www.micksgarage.com/d/wind-deflectors/ford/ford-c-max/c-max-2010-onwards/products/464547-8995/front-heko-wind-deflectors-for-ford-c-max-2010-onwards?gclid=Cj0KCQjw9tbzBRDVARIsAMBplx8WJS1LhAPEXUOwHDjagWroWpOGRvln0fn7Cqi6AeKczIksyjLU5-MaAvDqEALw_wcB 

Thanks for that Lenny. I will check out.

• Like 1

Having used clip-in window channel wind deflectors on several cars , I would now always use the ones which adhere to the outside of the window frame. I found the heko ones blew off the front in strong wind conditions and that they also marked the top of the windows. Climair were as bad at marking in this way as Heko were.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club