Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch Screen Mirror play stereo for Ford FIesta 09

SebTekneeks

2 hours ago, SebTekneeks said:

Thanks Gaz for all your help and feed back it really helped and got it running after me now releasing Canbus need to be connected to new stereo either leads need be other end lol. 😉  All part of the learning.

Yep mine all up and running now.  USB extension cables and USB iphone charger all running from stereo down to centre console.  One powers LED lights so other spare lead but might need that for armrest when it arrives. 

Enjoy the Pic.

So Stereo wheel controls don't work now but rest do so not major issue.  

When put in Reverse Stereo goes to Warning symbol with no music as not got camera fitted. All ready have one that integrated into Mirror Dashcam.  So don't if way disable this so stereo keeps playing music. 

Keeps dropping connection mobile personal hotspot.  But it has downloaded most songs from Spotify for offline so not bad.  As when bluetooth phone some reason was getting any sound from phone.  So installed Spotify on stereo.

Charges Iphone, but it does come on phone saying not supported. 

New Car Stereo.JPG

Your welcome anytime.....In settings find something that says car settings or more settings or advance settings or factory settings i believe your code is either 9999 and 1260 it will be a code menu , once in it will let you turn off the black screen on reverse and lots of other settings .

As for the steering wheel i presume you have gone into the menu and calibrated it ? ie SWC app/button ? spotify from you're phone should play via bluetooth if paired....

Look here might help you.

http://www.gw-ec.com/upload/uedtor/uploadfile/20181229/1546073626839383.pdf

44 minutes ago, Gazcaz said:

Your welcome anytime.....In settings find something that says car settings or more settings or advance settings or factory settings i believe your code is either 9999 and 1260 it will be a code menu , once in it will let you turn off the black screen on reverse and lots of other settings .

As for the steering wheel i presume you have gone into the menu and calibrated it ? ie SWC app/button ? spotify from you're phone should play via Bluetooth if paired....

Look here might help you.

http://www.gw-ec.com/upload/uedtor/uploadfile/20181229/1546073626839383.pdf

Thanks haven't dig to much into menus to have a look, thought there would be option.  OK i have to look at that option then see if i can.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SebTekneeks said:

Thanks Gaz for all your help and feed back it really helped and got it running after me now releasing Canbus need to be connected to new stereo either leads need be other end lol. 😉  All part of the learning.

Yep mine all up and running now.  USB extension cables and USB iphone charger all running from stereo down to centre console.  One powers LED lights so other spare lead but might need that for armrest when it arrives. 

Enjoy the Pic.

So Stereo wheel controls don't work now but rest do so not major issue.  

When put in Reverse Stereo goes to Warning symbol with no music as not got camera fitted. All ready have one that integrated into Mirror Dashcam.  So don't if way disable this so stereo keeps playing music. 

Keeps dropping connection mobile personal hotspot.  But it has downloaded most songs from Spotify for offline so not bad.  As when bluetooth phone some reason was getting any sound from phone.  So installed Spotify on stereo.

Charges Iphone, but it does come on phone saying not supported. 

New Car Stereo.JPG

Looks the part mate, mine is in transport just now hopefully only a few days away 

That's mine landed in the uk last night, how long did it take to clear customs, seller ssid they have paid the fees dont believe them tho lol, 

All came through today just mocked it up and thought I'd post to make sure all is correct 

20200617_181548.jpg

20200617_181554.jpg

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club