Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will this BBQ fit in my focus?

Lauzie
聽Share

Hiya!

Might sound like a bit of a pointless question, I know the boots on the old style focus' are fairly big, but are they big enough to fit this in if I were to put seats down? I think the measurements are on the product itself.聽

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/charles-bentley-american-grill-steel-charcoal-bbq-black/p/0497472?nst=0&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzsGvwoiV6gIVxJTVCh3ZTwelEAQYCyABEgJ9W_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have this exact model assembled but I don't want to try and fit it in on my own as it's really heavy and I'd need some help.

FYI we're talking about a 66 plate focus.

Hiya!
Might sound like a bit of a pointless question, I know the boots on the old style focus' are fairly big, but are they big enough to fit this in if I were to put seats down? I think the measurements are on the product itself.聽
https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/charles-bentley-american-grill-steel-charcoal-bbq-black/p/0497472?nst=0&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzsGvwoiV6gIVxJTVCh3ZTwelEAQYCyABEgJ9W_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
I have this exact model assembled but I don't want to try and fit it in on my own as it's really heavy and I'd need some help.
FYI we're talking about a 66 plate focus.

Should go in no problem, just fold the seats down :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Permanently?聽

Pimp my Ride style?聽聽

馃槄

I don't think it'll fit through the tiny, awkward hatch on the Mk3 tbh.聽 Can you remove the side shelf easily?

Also, why not just measure both the item and the car if you have both to hand? :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I don't think it'll fit through the tiny, awkward hatch on the Mk3 tbh.聽 Can you remove the side shelf easily?

Also, why not just measure both the item and the car if you have both to hand? :biggrin:

A: Its raining 馃導

Or

B: its sitting in someone's garden with only one opportunity to get In there and take it,聽

Need to be sure it fits for the quick getaway聽

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I note the wheels are removable, this'll be a big help. Make sure the charcoal has cooled down enough, and won't set the car alight. Also, what time do you want us all round at? Do you want us to bring coleslaw, as well as some burgers? 馃ぃ

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, StephenFord said:

I note the wheels are removable, this'll be a big help. Make sure the charcoal has cooled down enough, and won't set the car alight. Also, what time do you want us all round at? Do you want us to bring coleslaw, as well as some burgers? 馃ぃ

20200524_130827.thumb.jpg.fe98ab9d84171756eaa877339706f4e5.jpg

I've always used the folding ladder purchased from Lidl and a BBQ tray there a great job,聽

Before that was the Tesco trolley聽

Top-10-Things-To-Make-With-Shopping-Trolleys-8.thumb.jpg.99cff7ec610ff101bc32fafa3561bd48.jpg

• Haha 3

This is my barbecue lol bit聽big of an item for a 5 finger discount wouldn鈥檛 you say 馃槀

I鈥檓 not strong enough to lift it on my own. I鈥檝e done the measurements but still not sure.

also the shelf does remove easily. 馃榿

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lauzie said:

This is my barbecue lol bit聽big of an item for a 5 finger discount wouldn鈥檛 you say 馃槀

I鈥檓 not strong enough to lift it on my own. I鈥檝e done the measurements but still not sure.

also the shelf does remove easily. 馃榿

Hopefully its 2 metres long to allow someone be compliant and lift with you 馃槄

• Haha 1

Just an update !! Plastered the car with towels to protect the paint whilst attempting to put it in, we succeeded with no room to spare ! Haha 馃槀

• Like 2

I note the wheels are removable, this'll be a big help. Make sure the charcoal has cooled down enough, and won't set the car alight. Also, what time do you want us all round at? Do you want us to bring coleslaw, as well as some burgers? [emoji1787]
Bring beer but not corona [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lauzie said:

Just an update !! Plastered the car with towels to protect the paint whilst attempting to put it in, we succeeded with no room to spare ! Haha 馃槀

Keep her litt馃槄

Rolling Coal is not a crime聽

• Like 2

Now we鈥檝e got to try get this out in about an hour 馃槶

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lauzie said:

Now we鈥檝e got to try get this out in about an hour 馃槶

Enjoy 馃憤British-BBQ-rain-wind-umbrella-13469722984.gif.01e9f12a184557dc630b05a7ae840077.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club