Do Not Sell My Personal Information

interior scanner

mrmetallica

is there a way to test the interior scanner ?

i remember when i used to leave a window open the alarm would go of but now nothing.

ive sat in car with it locked and way my hands under it and nothing. i remember doing a scan with a ucds pro + and it said something like interior scanner ground to earth or something like that

i have another interior scanner board that i tried but nothing

I too would like to know as its new to me and had Windows open with nothing happening. 

58 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

I too would like to know as its new to me and had Windows open with nothing happening. 

i checked mine with elm to make sure it was on. so i locked the car with a window slightly open after about 20 minutes i went out stuck my hand in and nothing

2 hours ago, mrmetallica said:

i checked mine with elm to make sure it was on. so i locked the car with a window slightly open after about 20 minutes i went out stuck my hand in and nothing

Yeh mines comes up when I shut off offering interior scan on or off. It defaults to on and seems to do nothing 😂 

• 1 month later...

any body know about the interior scanner ? still not working does it have a fuse ?

14 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

@JW1982 Is there a way to determine this thing is working? 

lock the car leave a window down after say ten minutes stick your hand in and wave it about it should go off mine doesnt

7 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

lock the car leave a window down after say ten minutes stick your hand in and wave it about it should go off mine doesnt

There is settings where you can activate full GUARD and the Reduced guard allows movement in the interior have you checked what your setting is on? 

53 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

@JW1982 Is there a way to determine this thing is working? 

Yes leave your dogs in the car😂 mine works 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pragmatix said:

Yes leave your dogs in the car😂 mine works 

then come back bbq dog nice 😂

As said, there must be a method of disabling the interior scanner. I've had plenty of after market alarms in my time, and including an old Merc, they all had a setting where you could disable the interior sensor to allow windows to be left open for 'pet' ventilation!

6 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

As said, there must be a method of disabling the interior scanner. I've had plenty of after market alarms in my time, and including an old Merc, they all had a setting where you could disable the interior sensor to allow windows to be left open for 'pet' ventilation!

Yes as my above post m8 😂 

36 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

Yes you get that option leaving the car.

10 hours ago, F0CUE said:

Yes as my above post m8 😂 

10 hours ago, StephenFord said:

As said, .......

Hence, the 'as said' bit LOL 🤣

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, mrmetallica said:

then come back bbq dog nice 😂

Not with the widows open and I only leave for a maximum of 10 mins.

21 minutes ago, pragmatix said:

Not with the widows open and I only leave for a maximum of 10 mins.

Good to hear it. 2 years ago, I called the police after seeing a very distressed labrador in a small car where the idiot of a driver hadn't even cracked a window! I was seconds away from actually smashing the drivers window myself with some nearby builders rubble when I saw the police car. The woman who eventually emerged from the shopping center was furious at them as I waited to see what happened. They actually used some black magic to open the door activating the alarm! I'm really glad they turned up as I wasn't looking forward to breaking a window (those days are long behind me LOL)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club