Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka Boot Remote Issue...

HoofLord

Hi,

We've recently picked up a Streetka, and have the apparently infamous issue where the remote opening for the boot doesn't work.

I've scoured some bits on the forums over the last couple of weeks, and replaced both the solenoid and micro switch next to the actual boot mechanism, but still no joy.

Does anyone have any other bits that I should be checking over? They seem to be the 2 common ones (along with checking the roof cover is shut properly!), so figured I'd start there. I'm at a bit of a loss now...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So  I've been looking a little more into this, and read something that it could be a microswitch which senses that the roof storage lid isn't closed. I haven't been able to find any other pictures/part numbers/information that points to which switch(s) it might actually be. Can anyone help with it's location? Is there 1 each side, or just a central one?

Thanks!

Thank

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club