Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HELP! roof bars to fit grand cmax

Thatsnotmyname2020

hi,

I'm looking for some roof bars to fit my car but without paying a small fortune for them.

I have a grand c max & im looking to get a roof box for holidays.

Every site I visit that tries to help obviously had expensive bars but I was hoping to find someone that has this car & has already purchased some that could point me in the right direction.

Tia!

Does your car have a normal roof or does it have the rails that run front to back?

I Don't have a Grand C-Max so can't comment on options for that specifically. There are a few brands out there but I've always used thule bars and have usually managed to get the kit parts at a good price...but I wasn't time constrained so could wait for offers etc, I just bought them when I changed the car (not often). I use the square section bars as they are cheaper and carry ladders (using a Rhino ladder clamp)  or bicycles (need seperate bike carriers that clamp to the bars). Obviously a roof box will clamp on to the bars or use a T bolt if you opt for aero bars (cost more) which has a slot in the top to mount things to, such as bike carriers and roof boxes, so make sure the box comes with those types of fittings if you go that route.

To help, it might be worth while going to your Local Halfords to do some research, get a member of staff to explain things etc. 

Feel free to use this discount too. I was sent it by Shell for using their app.

Screenshot_20200124-110113.png

No roof rails on mine, but thule does a fitting the great thing about thule is if you sell the car you keep the rails you just change the feet, I've had cheap bars before but not worth it, you pays your money etc 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club