Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cruise control fault

Marc841

Hi, 

I have a 61 plate 1.6tdci Focus. I used the cruise control with no issue yesterday morning.  I parked up for an hour and when travelling home the cruise control would not activate.  

The speed limiter will still work. I've checked all the fuses which are fine, and there are no errors on the dash.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

Many Thanks 

Marc

8 hours ago, Marc841 said:

Hi, 

I have a 61 plate 1.6tdci Focus. I used the cruise control with no issue yesterday morning.  I parked up for an hour and when travelling home the cruise control would not activate.  

The speed limiter will still work. I've checked all the fuses which are fine, and there are no errors on the dash.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

Many Thanks 

Marc

Check to see if your brake lights are permanently on, the brake pedal switch is quite a common issue and if this faults it usually leaves the lights on and will not allow cruise to work as the brake signal cancels all the controls. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club