Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear gearbox mount 1.8tdci

charliewade71
聽Share

Morning everyone I鈥檓 a bit stuck and need some advice I鈥檓 looking to replace the rear engine mount on my 2008 1.8 tdci with 5 spd聽MTX75. The problem is which one 馃槱 the one on the car is the black solid round one but the part number I鈥檓 getting online is 1404996 which is the aluminium horseshoe one so does anyone know did this superseded the black one ??? Attached some pics of the two any help much appreciated聽

AD07DB5C-1607-4448-ADEF-1907E80110B7.jpeg

5A2DB352-4436-49DE-BACF-466A850D16C7.png

Hi, I have just replaced this on my 07 C Max tdci yesterday.

Your bottom pic looks my original mount, and top is same shape as eBay special I fitted.

Both are suitable - if top type then ensure to get correct way round as only 1 side on the front is threaded.

They聽 can be a little fiddly to get into place, mine took a lot of levering engine/box around whilst on a jack.

Thanks Dave i did the Same went with the newer version it was the same as the one on my partners car 馃檪聽聽yes we are a two C Max Family lol she has a new 1.6 and i have a 2008 1.8 TDCI聽

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club