Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re mapping 1.6 ecoboost 182bhp

shiv.g

Hi Guys

Its been a while and I feel like do something to my focus 2012 ecoboost.. 1.6 182bhp..

I'm looking for recommendation or advise in re mapping and to get some advise how to get some extra poke..

Thanks in advance for any advise 

Hi,

I recall Mountune used to do their MP200 conversion which as the name suggests gave 200ps. May not be still available, though.

Superchips do a remap to a similar figure for about £395 but I think they may have a sale on at present so could be less.

Also seen positive feedback on here on Quantum tuning, who also do a remap to around 200ps.

You might have a better response posting on the Focus forum on here, or one of the Modification forums, btw, rather than in Wheels and Tyres.😀

Hi Eric

Thanks for the suggestion I'll check them out.. and thanks for the recommendation on the topic I think I've done it from my last topic, I'll re post it on the right forum..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club