Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather seats and a Pano roof

FezMan

Just wondering, has anyone had any issues with leather seats and having a pan roof?

I've never bothered to close the blind on mine (Why get a pan roof then cover it up!?) - But with the weather getting nicer i'm wondering if the glass is good enough to prevent any kind of fading on the seats 

Im getting into the habit of closing the cover while its parked up now just in case..

I find the pan roof horrible!  Even with the blind closed it's like sitting in a conservatory!  I wouldn't expect any fading due to the heavy tint but I would expect the leather to crack from the heat eventually, on the dash as well as the seats.  Depends how long you intend to keep the car I guess.

I've had a couple of previous cars with pan roofs and full leather seats and not had a problem (other than it gets very hot). Mind both previous cars were only 3 years old when I moved them on so maybe it was too soon to see if in years to come it will cause the leather to dry out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club