Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk. 4.5 Delays

Jibberish333

My is a 155 and arrived in late August, i really dont think that the engine is the answers... 

17 hours ago, tddif2000 said:

My is a 155 and arrived in late August, i really dont think that the engine is the answers... 

But you waited a lot since it was an early order and not a 2022 order. and you didn't have Pixel LEDs and stuff like this 

Hello everyone, I made finally a video showing to you how the Pixel LEDs are behaving on a heavy fog environment 🙂

And the second video:

Hope you'll enjoy them and make an idea about them 🙂

• Like 1

Hi Chera, don't know if it's just me, but the videos have a message saying server ip address cannot be found.

35 minutes ago, Plimp92 said:

Hi Chera, don't know if it's just me, but the videos have a message saying server ip address cannot be found.

Most probably it was a temporary problem with Youtube, they're working fine for me and for other people 

@Chera True, my was a 11/21 order but it was modified to me In March and the only think that i dont have is the pixel headlights and the panorama roof. All the driving aid is present and the 155 engine that some believe to take longer to delivery.

The pixel are In deed very good but i personaly dont like of the light cut or transition between the iluminated area against the dark zone. Its too sharp. Dont know If i explained well. 

18 hours ago, tddif2000 said:

@Chera True, my was a 11/21 order but it was modified to me In March and the only think that i dont have is the pixel headlights and the panorama roof. All the driving aid is present and the 155 engine that some believe to take longer to delivery.

The pixel are In deed very good but i personaly dont like of the light cut or transition between the iluminated area against the dark zone. Its too sharp. Dont know If i explained well. 

You explained very well 🙂

That explains why you got your order ,,fast", because there was no option instead of the driving aid which it's present everywhere, so yeah, you were really lucky 😄

I do like them since coming from the old  Focus where I had the old halogen lamps, it is really an improvement, and when I'm driving on night, those headlights are helping me to be more relaxed compared with driving the old car

Hi all.

As its the last Friday before Xmas, I assume no one else made it before Xmas, but rest assured I'm sure it'll be very early in January, and rest assured you can look forward to it, its worth it.

Knocking on 750 miles in mine now.

Trip to London and back yesterday and today averaged 49 mpg, and loved it. It will serve us well as an adventure car.

It's got a stone chip already, but it's there to be used. I'll sort it out when the weather's better along with the b&o stickers and number plate screw cover caps ford seem to leave off.

Anyway, Merry Christmas all. Hope you have a lovely time with your families, and enjoy your new focus, or look forward to receiving one I'm the new year.

Plimp92.

• Like 3

Merry Christmas!

Took mine on a first short outing this weekend (60Km outside town) as there were 6'C and sunny. What impressed me is the stability and good wind noise sound proofing.

Now it's back underground. In the mean time, until spring arrives, I'm deep diving into detailing. Already got the entire CarPro suite of products. 😅 I will get a CQ UK 3.0 + SiC double coating on it in the summer.

PS. after we all get the cars we should move to some new MK 4.5 general discussions topic. 🙂

• Like 1

Sounds good detore. 

I have already added a coat of Menzerna power lock.

Beaded like f

Sorry to intrude onto your forum but some of us Fiesta guys are suffering from the same delays. Mine has had two build date delays and was finally built 24 Nov. It arrived in Daganham and was due delivery to dealer 14 of this month. Delayed at Daganham due to heavy snow in London. Still no new delivery date to dealer. Will be Janurary now I suppose. Ordered in April 2022. I am begining to wonder if the car actually exists. Will leave you in peace now.

• Like 3

On 12/23/2022 at 8:56 PM, Plimp92 said:

Hi all.

As its the last Friday before Xmas, I assume no one else made it before Xmas, but rest assured I'm sure it'll be very early in January, and rest assured you can look forward to it, its worth it.

Knocking on 750 miles in mine now.

Trip to London and back yesterday and today averaged 49 mpg, and loved it. It will serve us well as an adventure car.

It's got a stone chip already, but it's there to be used. I'll sort it out when the weather's better along with the b&o stickers and number plate screw cover caps ford seem to leave off.

Anyway, Merry Christmas all. Hope you have a lovely time with your families, and enjoy your new focus, or look forward to receiving one I'm the new year.

Plimp92.

I have the gtechniq crystal serum ultra + gtechniq exo hydrophobic on my car it's awesome till now, maybe you'll consider also this, depending on your needs 😄

Merry Christmas also to you! 

I'm always open to new suggestions chera thanks!!!

Will take a look.

And no need to apologise jsk. Hope you get your car soon. The fiesta is a great car!!!

What spec have you gone for??

Merry Christmas 

Titanium X 125 automatic chrome blue with sync 3.4 & navigation plus all extras. Original order was a Vignale but Ford deleted that model late April.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jsk said:

Titanium X 125 automatic chrome blue with sync 3.4 & navigation plus all extras.

.....and there's your problem right there!!

Ford have completely run out of the 'X' badges which are on a 3 month back order 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

On 12/24/2022 at 5:35 PM, jsk said:

Sorry to intrude onto your forum but some of us Fiesta guys are suffering from the same delays. Mine has had two build date delays and was finally built 24 Nov. It arrived in Daganham and was due delivery to dealer 14 of this month. Delayed at Daganham due to heavy snow in London. Still no new delivery date to dealer. Will be Janurary now I suppose. Ordered in April 2022. I am begining to wonder if the car actually exists. Will leave you in peace now.

Your very welcome here mate, but as I am sure you are aware the whole industry is fooked these days and it seems to be the norm now to wait 8-12 mths for a new car.  Not even sure if there are many signs of things improving..

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Carsey said:

as I am sure you are aware the whole industry is fooked these days and it seems to be the norm now to wait 8-12 mths for a new car.  

Visit a forum for virtually any make of car and it's a similar story. 

Not really that new a situation either - my Fiesta was 6 months wait and others on here were waiting 6 - 9 months back in 2017/18.

• Like 1

Hello Guys! 

Thought I would give my thoughts on my car now that I have a few miles under my belt & the car has been driven on various roads. 

The power delivery in the automatic is really good, not faced any lag when i put my foot down & gear selection is spot on. 

My tyres were over inflated, I now have them to the correct psi, so the ride is now excellent even with the 19s.

No issues with the entertainment console, it's runs smoothly on both Sync4 and android auto. 

The B&O system is great when running well, but i have noticed some distortion on the left front passenger side, i will continue to monitor. 

Those Matrix LEDs are amazing, better than the intelligent lighting on my xc90, trust me volvo do good lights. 

Radar cruise and Lane centering are great too. 

Overall, I am impressed, it ticks so many boxes for me as a 2nd smaller family car. 

Focus ST (uk) auto - performance pack, blis, driver assistance pack. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, SausagMan said:

Hello Guys! 

Thought I would give my thoughts on my car now that I have a few miles under my belt & the car has been driven on various roads. 

The power delivery in the automatic is really good, not faced any lag when i put my foot down & gear selection is spot on. 

My tyres were over inflated, I now have them to the correct psi, so the ride is now excellent even with the 19s.

No issues with the entertainment console, it's runs smoothly on both Sync4 and android auto. 

The B&O system is great when running well, but i have noticed some distortion on the left front passenger side, i will continue to monitor. 

Those Matrix LEDs are amazing, better than the intelligent lighting on my xc90, trust me volvo do good lights. 

Radar cruise and Lane centering are great too. 

Overall, I am impressed, it ticks so many boxes for me as a 2nd smaller family car. 

Focus ST (uk) auto - performance pack, blis, driver assistance pack. 

Great to hear your happy with it mate, sounds spot on...  Hopefully mine will be built in the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed..

• Like 1

Nice one sausage.

By the way, just stuck my B&O stickers in, and they really do look good.

They take away that "we've deleted it for cost reasons" look away from the front doors.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Plimp92 said:

Nice one sausage.

They take away that "we've deleted it for cost reasons" look away from the front doors.

Yeah man, did mine too. Definitely add to the cabin. 

3 hours ago, Plimp92 said:

Nice one sausage.

Where did you find them? I found this but idk if they're compatible or not.. 2 x Bang & Olufsen B&O Decal 14mm. Badge Sticker Logo gold/blk audio Kuga Ford | eBay

6 hours ago, Chera said:

Where did you find them? I found this but idk if they're compatible or not.. 2 x Bang & Olufsen B&O Decal 14mm. Badge Sticker Logo gold/blk audio Kuga Ford | eBay

These are for the central speaker that's in the middle of the dashboard. I think this was the only one that is still present and was never removed for cost cutting as it's quite visible. As for the rest of the Speakers, it depends on the speakers' sticker cutout. There are two different sizes - one is bigger and the other one is smaller and has a raised lip. I don't know which one comes with the current version of the Focus. However, I am not entirely sure as I still haven't gotten my car yet 😅

You can check here to see if that suits your car - https://www.printpeelstick.co.uk/products/b-o-speaker-gel-set-1-x-15mm-2-x-32mm?_pos=2&_psq=b%26o&_ss=e&_v=1.0

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club