Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ranger 2020 Chassis Rust

daroosie

Hey All, 

New to the group!  Bought a 2nd hand Ranger 3.2 Wildtrack, september 2022.  was lovely at first.  January 2023 noticed that my chassis was showing signs of rusting.  
I spoke to the dealer and they said they cant do anything and to ring Ford UK.  And that they dont have a rust issue
Ford UK said they closed the scheme down in November 2022.  And that my vehicle should be fine. 

I appreciate this conversation might be done to death - but has anyone taken it further to the financial ombudsman?
Ive just had the vehicles serviced with the same dealer - and theyve taken a video of the underneath (showing my tyres) and the rust is pretty bad.  

the vehicle doesnt seem many muddy fields or salt water. and always is cleaned with the best products.   

Sorry if this has been discussed.  But ive gone down the right avenues with no luck. 

Many thanks 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club