Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2022 Ecosport owners handbook hardcopy

Peter King

I've recently purchased a 18 month old 2022 Ecosport Titanium X from a BMW dealership where the Ecosport had been traded in by the original new owner. Unfortunately there was no printed handbook in the car. To be fair to the BMW salesman, he did say he didn't know if a printed handbook would have been issued or not. In this era of online media and data, it would not surprise if Ford never issued a handbook but wonder if anybody knows differently.
Many thanks for any info regarding the issuing of handbooks.

Ford no longer provide a paper owners handbook. The last ones were in 2020, although some Ford dealers had stock of handbooks and were still giving them out in 2021.

You can find the Ecosport online Ford owners handbook here:

https://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/vdirsnet/OwnerManual/Home/Index?Variantid=8204&languageCode=EN&countryCode=USA&VIN=&userMarket=GBR&div=f&buildtype=web

Does your profile need updating ? 🤔

Also in the UK, I have a hard copy supplied when I bought mine, so they are available, but mine was a 2019 model. Not sure is there is much difference to the 2022 model though

• Confused 1

The link here takes you to a site where you can apparently order manuals (at a price and in Euros):

https://www.ford.co.uk/support/how-tos/owner-resources/vehicle-documents/where-can-i-get-an-owners-manual

Available for your vehicle:  

Owner's Manuals Service portfolios Technical publications Colour samples  

Owner's Manuals

Description Price        
  Owner's Manual Ford EcoSport
CG3759en 10/2020 - English (Europe)
Owner’s Manual (Vehicles Built From: 21/09/2020)
24,42 EUR   Add to baske

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club