Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre pressure warnings

Rondy

I have a Ford Eco sport 2022 model. Today warnings came up that all four tyre pressures were low.  I nipped to the local garage and pumped them up to the required level but am still getting the warnings. I have pressed OK but makes no difference, it's still coming up as a warning. 

How do I take this off?

Thanks for any replies.

Pressing OK just dismisses the warning message.  You need to go through the dash menu and reset the 'tire monitor' system manually.

Thanks Tom, will try that.

• Like 1

Sorry for asking Tom, I have been through setting but can't find anything to do with tyres, I saw a factory reset and clicked on that,  it's still showing tyres below level though I have pumped them up.

Any idea where I might find the tyre monitor please?

1 hour ago, Rondy said:

Sorry for asking Tom, I have been through setting but can't find anything to do with tyres, I saw a factory reset and clicked on that,  it's still showing tyres below level though I have pumped them up.

Any idea where I might find the tyre monitor please?

There are two different types of dash screen fitted to the EcoSport.  If you have the larger screen, the process should be near enough the same as in the Fiesta manual Unofix posted.  The smaller screen has a more limited selection of options.

Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset Procedure

Carrying Out the System Reset Procedure
  1. Switch the ignition on.
  1. Using the information display control, navigate to tire pressure reset.   See   Information Displays
  1. Press and hold the OK button until confirmation appears.
To reset the tire pressure monitoring system for vehicles equipped with 2.3'' information display, scroll to:

Message   Description and Action  
Tire Monitor
Press and hold the OK button until reset confirmation appears.  

To reset the tire pressure monitoring system for vehicles equipped with 4.2'' information display, scroll to:

Message   Description and Action  
Settings
Press and hold the Menu button.  
Information
Press the OK button.  
Tire Pressure
Press the OK button.  
Tire Monitor
Press and hold the OK button until reset confirmation appears.  
  • Like 1

Fiesta Activ X

54 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

same as in the Fiesta manual Unofix posted.

Confused by the profile saying it is a Fiesta Activ X 2021 model. Missed the bit in the post saying it was a Ecosport 2022 🙄

• Like 1

Thanks both for excellent advice. Brilliant.

I went to the dealer today and he set it right in two minutes. Mine is a 2023 Eco sport and there's no menu on it.  He went through the 

fittings on the steering wheel, saw that all tyres were correct and selected reset to new pressures and away to go. No more trouble, I hope I can remember how he did it in case it happens again. Maybe it's because I hadn't checked the pressures for a few months. I had been ill with Covid for several weeks then my wife caught it so couldn't check them.

• Like 1

The menu button is the one with 3 horizontal lines on it.  It doesn't actually say menu in letters. :smile:

• Like 1

Also commonly called the "Hamburger Button" 😉

burger.JPG

• Like 2

Thanks both, this will remind me next time anything like this happens.

• Like 1

my 21 plate active doesnt seem to need a reset I just put more air in and the error message disappears automatically once tyre gets upto pressure from a cols low of 19psi. Try Ford Pass on your phone the tyres pressure warning come to your phone. If you have an ecosport it could be a cult collects car they dont make them any more??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club