Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clutch Fault Maybe I

stratford505

Hi everyone hope this post is in the right place, apologies if not i am new to this site.

I have a 2008 s-max 2.0 Tdci, manual 6g 35000 miles. dont get to drive it to often as my wife has it for work, but noticed today going down slip road to motorway when i put my foot down on accelerator a little to much it seemed to over rev and steadily pick up speed as though the clutch was slipping but this only seem to happen if you push the accelerator right down to the floor, i know it will only pick up gradually anyway but the over reving didnt seem right, but i wondered if the car could also be designed to do this. The car seems fine on general driving and have had it on drive in 3rd and 4th gear with handbrake on and lifted clutch up and stalls just like i would expect. as though the clutch is ok. Has anyone experienced this.

Thanks in advance

What you described is just the same as what I have with my smax .at ford just now to find out wots wrong I have an 09 plate with just 20 k on clock they are trying to say clutch burnt out due to riddig but have been driving for 25 years and never put a clutch in a car yet

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club