IMG_1392.jpg

Only one word comes to mind:

EPIC!

Only one word comes to mind:

EPIC!

Really? lol

I like the old cars, what can I say?

I like the old cars, what can I say?

Ah I see. I can take them or leave them to be honest. Did make for a good photo oppurtunity though :).

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would update you with a new pic of my Festa! Just had the wheels refurbished as they were badly kerbed when I got them. Had a mixed response about the black, but hey each to their own - and I love 'em!

5186c27c.jpg

e9acde6d.jpg

Looks wicked! Black and red always goes :D

Deffo looks good Kerry, ignore any haters :D

Paul

Looks wicked! Black and red always goes :D

Deffo looks good Kerry, ignore any haters :D

Paul

Thanks guys, I wanted to be different so I got what I wanted, only seen one over here like it.

Thought I would update you with a new pic of my Festa! Just had the wheels refurbished as they were badly kerbed when I got them. Had a mixed response about the black, but hey each to their own - and I love 'em!

5186c27c.jpg

e9acde6d.jpg

Looks too glossy in contrast with the plastic's, perhaps get those sprayed too? Because the wheels do look good :P

Looks too glossy in contrast with the plastic's, perhaps get those sprayed too? Because the wheels do look good :P

Touchy subject that hun!! I went over to the UK (my Dad lives there) and he resprayed the back bumper as there were 2 huge scratches in it from prev owner. He was supposed to be spraying the plastics and refurbing the wheels. He ran out of time and didn't do the plastics so I am a bit upset about that :(

my latest pics.

SouthLanarkshire-20120711-00066.jpg

How have you not been pulled for that number plate yet?! :P

How have you not been pulled for that number plate yet?! :P

As long as the plate is fully visible from head on and is of a legal layout then there is no problems.

As long as the plate is fully visible from head on and is of a legal layout then there is no problems.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/PersonalisedRegAndNumberPlates/DG_181503

The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency is not aware of any self-adhesive number plates that meet the British Standard requirements.

What about Jaguars and Ferrari with them?

The ruling for adhesive plates is still law but very rarely enforced, the same as for non standard plate logos and such like.

There are a lot of laws on the books that are no longer enforced.

When was the last time you saw a Hackney cab with a bale of straw in the boot?

not another talk about the plate please guys. every single thread on every forum im on all i hear about is the damn plate haha.

i was expecting to get flamed for stripping the leather interior out the car tbh, just wait till the rest is stripped :D

i was expecting to get flamed for stripping the leather interior out the car tbh, just wait till the rest is stripped :D

:o

There we go, much better :)

I am keeping it all for when I put it back to stock when its sold tho.

not another talk about the plate please guys. every single thread on every forum im on all i hear about is the damn plate haha.

Meh, if it's not what you want so what I say. My advice is though to put something over the metalwork and electrics in back; ideally a thin piece of MDF carpeted so it could be used if wanted and to finish it off. If not, just maybe fitted carpet or something. Did that with my old Matiz and looked a lot better. And yes, I did put bucket seats and such into an old Matiz. Bite me.

Nice :)

I've ordered a rear strut brace,helmet hammock also. Plus been browsing the fiesta R2 parts catalogue. Think I'm ordering the carbon wheel tray, both foot rests aswell. So with all that in car, should look a lot better

• 3 weeks later...

Rims look very good! By the way, I miss those Finnish houses :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club