Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Location Location Location!!!

MiDgE87

Hi Guys...

Back in Aug i ordered my car a Fiesta Zetec S it was built on the 7/10/11 Ive spoke to the dealer who has given me an estimated delivery of the 10th Nov (giving a total from order to delivery 10 weeks and 1 day) I was told when i ordered 6 weeks and the car would be here!) Now they can't tell me if the car has even left the factory yet? He just tells me its enroute to the dealers i'm sick of waiting now! Any ideas how to know if the car has left the factory yet? I know its built cos i have the VIN number and checked on ETIS hope someone has some ideas lol

Cheers

Adam

Hi Guys...

Back in Aug i ordered my car a Fiesta Zetec S it was built on the 7/10/11 Ive spoke to the dealer who has given me an estimated delivery of the 10th Nov (giving a total from order to delivery 10 weeks and 1 day) I was told when i ordered 6 weeks and the car would be here!) Now they can't tell me if the car has even left the factory yet? He just tells me its enroute to the dealers i'm sick of waiting now! Any ideas how to know if the car has left the factory yet? I know its built cos i have the VIN number and checked on ETIS hope someone has some ideas lol

Cheers

Adam

I ordered my fiesta metal in mid aug and the built date was the 16/9/11 and I picket it up on the 10/10/11 ask the the dealer if it has been gate released if he say yes then it been built .it takes about one week to get here from gate release you have to keep ringing him and get on his back

I ordered my fiesta metal in mid aug and the built date was the 16/9/11 and I picket it up on the 10/10/11 ask the the dealer if it has been gate released if he say yes then it been built .it takes about one week to get here from gate release you have to keep ringing him and get on his back

I asked him on friday if the car had left the factory and he just said its "it's in-transit to us" Not very clear as that could mean many things :( I don't like keep nagging them cos they make you feel as if ya pestering...

Thanks for ya comment

Adam

Well i spoke to the dealership today and was told mine should be here for pick up by the latest, the end of next week. Mine was built on the 7/10/2011.

So hopefully at the latest on the 4/11/2011 if not sooner can only hope :) all giddy now!

Tom

Well i spoke to the dealership today and was told mine should be here for pick up by the latest, the end of next week. Mine was built on the 7/10/2011.

So hopefully at the latest on the 4/11/2011 if not sooner can only hope :) all giddy now!

Tom

Oh thats just typical... My order was just a shambles clearly i mean why order it from !Removed! Farnborough! You'll have to let me know when ya pick it up :)

Adam

Oh thats just typical... My order was just a shambles clearly i mean why order it from !Removed! Farnborough! You'll have to let me know when ya pick it up :)

Adam

Haha didnt think you were going to be to impressed by that but i couldnt help myself unfortunatly ;). Yeah it was quite ridiculous ordering it from down south when its needing to be in Yorkshire!

Aahh well dont worry ill gladly rub it in a little haha.

Tom

When I ordered my car last August it was already built and in a UK compound. I found it amazing that in this day & age the dealer claimed there was no tracking information available. They did not know when it was loaded on to a transporter or when it would arrive. They only knew when the lorry turned up and looked what was loaded on the back of it!

If I can order a cheap electronic item from China and it's tracked at every depot where it's scanned how is a £13k car not the same?!

When I ordered my car last August it was already built and in a UK compound. I found it amazing that in this day & age the dealer claimed there was no tracking information available. They did not know when it was loaded on to a transporter or when it would arrive. They only knew when the lorry turned up and looked what was loaded on the back of it!

If I can order a cheap electronic item from China and it's tracked at every depot where it's scanned how is a £13k car not the same?!

I know its crazy!BMW and Skoda allow you to track it from order to turning up at the garage clearly Ford is still in the stone age lol

Adam

I asked him on friday if the car had left the factory and he just said its "it's in-transit to us" Not very clear as that could mean many things :( I don't like keep nagging them cos they make you feel as if ya pestering...

Thanks for ya comment

Adam

You have to keep on mate it's your money and he is making money from you it's your right to keep on

You have to keep on mate it's your money and he is making money from you it's your right to keep on

Well today i checked on Etis again and to my surprise the build date has changed from the 7/10/11 to 17/10/11 got on the phone to the dealer who just said it sometimes happens and that my car has left the factory and could turn up any day now but still couldnt really explain why the day had changed :S So just a waiting game really :(

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

So my car finally turns up at the dealers... But still have to wait till the 15th to get behind the wheel!! Well excited tho.... 11 weeks from order to pick up shocking but sure it will be worth it :P

Adam

So my car finally turns up at the dealers... But still have to wait till the 15th to get behind the wheel!! Well excited tho.... 11 weeks from order to pick up shocking but sure it will be worth it :P

Adam I hope it works out for in the end mate trust me it will be worth it

Cheers pal... Only probem is i wont chuffin knowing when im gonna get it lol cant win can ya :P