Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paddy's Zetec S

Paddy H

Car looks excellent mate,

i really need to purchase some blck headlight units to replace the silvver ones,

i reckon the black looks way better, and what level of tint is on the rears?

Iv seen some really nice headlights for 'alot' of money on eBay. Might consider buying one month, i hate the orange part of the lights so much, Massively stands out.

I got a medium tint on the rears, its what most fords come with from the dealership, the guys who did my windows normally do Ford dealers so i was very confident in their work.

I could of gone darker but if I'm honest, its really nice and just enough in my eyes.

Just need sort the chrome moulding lip on bonnet to make it look much better.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paddy H

• Lenny

• .Ryan

• gc88

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv seen some really nice headlights for 'alot' of money on ebay. Might consider buying one month, i hate the orange part of the lights so much, Massively stands out.

I got a medium tint on the rears, its what most fords come with from the dealership, the guys who did my windows normally do Ford dealers so i was very confident in their work.

I could of gone darker but if I'm honest, its really nice and just enough in my eyes.

Just need sort the chrome moulding lip on bonnet to make it look much better.

if you do buy a set of headlights from eBay to replace your existing ones then PM me a price for your existing headlight units without the bulbs of course wiggle.gif

I had to get your topic up on my phone because i thought i was being a !Removed!, and when i was lining it up it kept scratching my the car so i got angry. I lowered them more so they are close to door hinge, The picture isn't doing any justice for you but i i lined it up best i could then was like arh just press down. They rant completely straight the back but you can hardly notice when in car and looking. If i push with lots of pressure you can hear it clicking.. But no biggie, they look good.

Heres the link Rh1no, Alky passed it on to me...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221042697028?ssPageName=STRK:ME…

Extremely easy fit, but hard to line and match up rear.

yea they were abit of a pain to fit... i pushed mine down on the fronts leaving them sticking up 2mm on the back edge but seen as the back edge is covered by the door seal its not big deal...

stating the obvious here but for anyone thinking of installing these its worth pulling the door seal off first!!

might i add a great seller and very quick delivery from china

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while guys, Iv fitted these HEKO wind deflectors and i think they really look great.

Also I've wrapped my chrome strip in carbon and it looks pretty cool just need fit it this weekend. Tomorrow i guess.

b1.jpg

a1.jpg

b2.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

they look excellent mate,

im not usually a fan of them on the back doors but these ones look more streamline than others i have saw on other car before,

i like these very much thumbup.gif

they look excellent mate,

im not usually a fan of them on the back doors but these ones look more streamline than others i have saw on other car before,

i like these very much thumbup.gif

Yeah mate i have seen these on another ford but they didn't look like mine, I'm pretty impressed, they've really grown on me and well pictures don't do them justice they look great with the tints and work well. You'l be proud, iv carbon wrapped my chrome moulding strip, will change it tomorrow followed by pictures. Just hope it looks better than the chrome.

Thanks for comments too pal.

So i wrapped my chrome bonnet moulding strip and I'm very very pleased.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

Next thing I'm working on is wrapping the interior control parts, Steering wheel bits.

Fit Footwells, Custom mud flaps... Gonna price up getting my fog surrounds sprayed or even get an ST bumper, still thinking about this

Is there anyway making the ford badge chrome bit black? Would i have to spray or wrap?

Looking good, I'm sold on the Heko's and the bonnet lip, next mods! Good work :)

On a sidenote, how come you don't have the Zetec S front bumper mate?

Next month will be pretty busy as i have already purchased a few things:

Genuine Focus mats - Just fitted

Overlays - Fitted

Rear Windows Tint - Booked

Scuff Plates

Mudflaps

MTech H7 12v 55w Cosmos bulbs

Ford Focus Zetec "S" badge (for front grill possibly)

Respray Chrome Lip.

Fit DRL + Spray Fog Surround... Possibly.

Most of the above has been purchased / ready to be purchased. So it will be a nice transform for my Zetec next month. Im looking forward to it i must say.

How much have you paid or been quoted for the rear window tint pal?

what happend to the rear one?? i found the rear ones dont match the curve to well either... but tryed to make sure that the crease in the sill and the plates lined up...

looking good

I had this problem. Gutted a bit as i have scrapped my paint a bit trying to get it in position/ arghhh

The carbon front silver trim looks quality. might do with mine but prob wont stand out as much being metalic grey. Also i have these wind deflectors too, how did you find the silver clips? They dont sit right in on mine how about yours?

Looking good, I'm sold on the Heko's and the bonnet lip, next mods! Good work :)

On a sidenote, how come you don't have the Zetec S front bumper mate?

The previous owner (female) had it removed but never replaced it, i believe she must of teared it off on a speed bump or something, Im very kitted because the lip is only thing missing and its the main part that makes it look good. Il fit either an ST bumper or even buy the lip and add.

Heko's are a fantastic buy in my opinion buddy, very pleased.

Next month will be pretty busy as i have already purchased a few things:

Genuine Focus Mats - Just fitted

Overlays - Fitted

Rear Windows Tint - Booked

Scuff Plates

Mudflaps

MTech H7 12v 55w Cosmos Bulbs

Ford Focus Zetec "S" badge (for front grill possibly)

Respray Chrome Lip.

Fit DRL + Spray Fog Surround... Possibly.

Most of the above has been purchased / ready to be purchased. So it will be a nice transform for my Zetec next month. Im looking forward to it i must say.

How much have you paid or been quoted for the rear window tint pal?

I paid for all rear windows £150 inc VAT mate. I think it was very reasonable, took them 3 hours. Im very pleased and in the sun they look great. I think they are a big mod feature

The carbon front silver trim looks quality. might do with mine but prob wont stand out as much being metalic grey. Also i have these wind deflectors too, how did you find the silver clips? They dont sit right in on mine how about yours?

I think the carbon trim does look very good due to the colour of my car. But still you could spray yours same colour as your car?

As for deflectors, i haven't added the clips for the rears, i had lots of struggle, the front 2 took me a good 5 minutes on each. They're in but i don't think flush.

I don't think they need them, it sits tight and perfect and i hardly ever open my rear windows.

Thanks for all positive comments.

How did you find the wrapping mate?

How did you find the wrapping mate?

If I'm honest with you, i had to purchase another chrome moulding strip from eBay for £20 because my first original attempt failed as i heated the carbon too much and caused bubbles within the chrome.

But i wrapped the first one even though i had trouble and this was my learning one. I wiped it down and lightly sanded it. I just youtube'd tutorials and watched several times.

Second time wasn't too bad, i got the old man to help me and it was relatively easy, just cut all excess which folded behind it. Its not hard but id recommend practice on something else first till you feel confident to tackle this.

I have a question guys, im gonna put the "S" badge on the grill, whats the best-secure method? I dont fancy it coming off after a jetwash has hit it.

I have a question guys, im gonna put the "S" badge on the grill, whats the best-secure method? I dont fancy it coming off after a jetwash has hit it.

i plan to use two cable tie pads, one small cable tie and some petrol,

get the petrol and clean the sticky pad off one of the cable tie pads, then using a dremal,

trim down the square plate to suit the size of the S badge, but also ensuring the pad spreads over the fins of the grill and doesnt fall through resulting in it putting preissure on the S badge.

mount the S badge to the pad

then feed the cable tie through it and catch the other cable tie pad on the opposite side of the grill and gently tighten the cable tie.

i reckon that would hold it on well enough upsidedown.gif

i plan to use two cable tie pads, one small cable tie and some petrol,

get the petrol and clean the sticky pad off one of the cable tie pads, then using a dremal,

trim down the square plate to suit the size of the S badge, but also ensuring the pad spreads over the fins of the grill and doesnt fall through resulting in it putting preissure on the S badge.

mount the S badge to the pad

then feed the cable tie through it and catch the other cable tie pad on the opposite side of the grill and gently tighten the cable tie.

i reckon that would hold it on well enough upsidedown.gif

Smashing, ANother question I'm thinking of putting these badges on the front wings of my car, like most have already.

I don't know if I'm being a !Removed! but would it look silly as one 'S' would be facing backwards. Does that make sense? Is there a way around it Lenny

Smashing, ANother question I'm thinking of putting these badges on the front wings of my car, like most have already.

I don't know if I'm being a !Removed! but would it look silly as one 'S' would be facing backwards. Does that make sense? Is there a way around it Lenny

An 'S' is the same way on each side i.e. it does not need to be reversed.

Regardless of the side your fitting it to it will go on in the same direction (front, back, left, right)

Stu

Regardless of side mate the S is always facing fowards with the flow of the car, moving foward thumbup.gif

ive checked micro-cat and if you request the Finis:1677617 from the ford dealers you may get two S badges for £15

because under the finis on the system it say Qty: 2

so i assume you get two s badges under that finis code.

• 4 months later...

Loving the wrapped Bonnet Lip, still tempted to do this myself even though o've colour coded mine already...

Just ordered my ST Upper Grille also... ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club