Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brakes

Rikos

Hello all,

I will need to get my pads changed soon on my car and just wondering if anyone has done a how to guide for the fiesta 2002?

When i had my lex someone had done a spot on guide which me and fellow member used to change the brakes. I'm assuming it'll be a similar set up but if anyone has a guide or would like to do one i'd appreciate it.

Or if anyone fancies giving me a hand who knows what they're doing then great.

Thanks

Rik

Hello all,

I will need to get my pads changed soon on my car and just wondering if anyone has done a how to guide for the fiesta 2002?

When i had my lex someone had done a spot on guide which me and fellow member used to change the brakes. I'm assuming it'll be a similar set up but if anyone has a guide or would like to do one i'd appreciate it.

Or if anyone fancies giving me a hand who knows what they're doing then great.

Thanks

Rik

hi rikos,

i like doing a bit of work on cars so i know what im doing most of the time. i came across a guide a while back while looking for discs, its accurate for a 2001 focus so i reckon the fiesta will be exactly the same tbh.

http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid=40

Thank you very much thats a good guide, will have a go when the weathers a bit better and see if they look like similar setups.

Thank you very much thats a good guide, will have a go when the weathers a bit better and see if they look like similar setups.

i presume they must be a very similar set up if not identical because the brake discs are the same size etc..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club