Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi everyone

VolcomStone

Hi Everone,

I drive a Fiesta Mk4 1.25 Zetec-S and im really chuffed. Is on a 'P' plate and has done just over 61,000 miles. Mint condition inside and out apart from a scuff on the corner of the front bumper, but nothing a bit of a t-cut wont sort out hahah. I payed £895 for it as it was from a small local garage who i know the owner of and it was well worth the money!

Only small mods so far. ive for a ripspeed filter, peco single exit back box and i've had the mid box taken out and replaced with SS pipe at Power flow. She's running really well at the moment and sounds lovely. I dont want to chav it up too much, but i would like to make it subtley into a head turner :] Looking to lower it in the next few weeks on P.I springs, about 40mm im thinking.

I'll get some photo's up soon (y)

Hope to speak to you all soon. :]

Sam

Hi and welcome to the club

hi welcome to the club.

Ive got a mate in Telford. She used to drive around Iron Bridge posing in her last car. (just thought you would like to know that!!! :D)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club