Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Brake Pads And Discs Need Help

Adrian Alho

So unfortunately my right brake discs have woe but have done damage to my discs so that needs repairing to, I've searched a few places but I just want to know where I can get normal brake pads and discs for the front , cheap and reasonable if possible and also the price guide of the labour work, thanks

How about these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK7-2008-FRONT-VENTED-BRAKE-DISCS-AND-PADS-BRAND-NEW-/230792916667?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35bc546ebb

If it was me I would change them myself but you would be looking at an hours labour charge maximum if you took it to a garage.

personally i wouldnt by any pads or discs from eBay unless they were actualy named as there are alot of cheap inferior chinese stuff being sold in uk.

Other options are halfrauds, frauds, or better still your local motor factor.

If you want prices for labour i assume your not doing it yourself. If thats the case dont bother looking for cheap pads and discs and just go to kwikfit, national tyres, or somewhere similar and get it done.

Unless you want to take a mortgage out, then go to frauds :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------

That site you suggested Bruce

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK7-2008-FRONT-VENTED-BRAKE-DISCS-AND-PADS-BRAND-NEW-/230792916667?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35bc546ebb

says

THESE ARE GOOD QUALITY UK SOURCED BRAKE COMPONENTS FROM A BRAND YOU HAVE HEARD OF, BE AWARE OF CHEAP INFERIOR QUALITY PRODUCTS!

The thing is they dont tell us who the brand we have heard of is so these could be the cheap inferior quality that they are warning us about.

kwikfit!!!!!!!!!!!

ive seen a hell of a lot of kwikfits work, they've earned me a fair amount of money repairing their muck ups over the years. got a few stories of national too...

strong advice to anyone...dont go anywhere near either.

would rather spend 3 times as much at dealer than trust those and their like with a two wheel bike let alone a car...their on the telly!!!! they must be good :)

stick to local family run firms or sole traders for this kind of work, you'll save a fortune and chances are get a much better job

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club