Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Road Trip - Fiesta Meet Anyone?

johnnymac16

My thoughts exactly Mr Hedgepigs.

Just a thought but would any of the Fiesta crew that will be using / passing by the M25 on the day, want to meet up at South Mimms services? Maybe do an amazing fiesta convoy up the A1(M)/M1?

Plus could be good for those who might not want/be able to make it all the way up north?

Id be up for a small mini meet at south mimms definately.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dannyp

• poohbear

• Jonny87

• johnnymac16

where is south mimms?

Just south of north mimms................only joking......South Mimms is a reasonably large motorway service area at the bottom of the A1 where it joins the M25,halfway round between dartford river crossing and Heathrow Airport,I pass it quite a lot,but its a long way for you Pooh

Kristal

It is a very long way for me, wouldnt be able to go that far.

I thought the original plan was leicester or northampton!?

have you lot voted for where your wanting to do the meet at . there is a poll to vote on . we have the date sorted for the 31st may just need the location finalised but its looking like donny park will be the venue

• 1 month later...

johnnymac16 started the OP.... Maybe he knows whats going down....

All I know is that its on 31st May at Donnington, I also know that I probably wont be able to make it coz my car is delayed :(

lol i meant m25, its just i been commuting to dunstable every day now from kent an up m1... got m1 on the brain lol M25 ur right thanks!

South Mimms in on M25 not M1.

Maybe typo. It is on the A1(M) though

i can still try and organise donington in the summer but im not sure how well i will do.

They are due to start all the F1 stuff in july.

i will still try if people would like me to though

So we are not going to Donington at all now?

Yeah we are! (Well maybe not me cos my car is not built yet) All you got to do is drive to Donington on the 31st. Then Stop at the carpark thats full of Fiestas.

IZZIT!

There will be all amazing people in there, like KeithC and Mr Hedgepigs!

I would definitely come too, but Ford are sooo slow at building cars, and my old Mk.IV really is getting a bit dangerous. Oh bollox that reminds me, the MOT runs out on 22 May........ <_<

Ok, so what time shall we meet at Donington people? 11?

It might have to be a bit later because of the South Mimms meet that also happens on that day.

Its true poohbear, its true! :blink:

Also dont forget that someone has to drive an icecream van to the meet, else there wont be any icecream will there, and that wont do will it poohbear?

And also dont forget that if it rains then you have to move the meet to a multi-storey car park, else you'll all get wet, and that just wont do either, will it poohbear?

:blink:

Ok, what time would be convinient for people who are going to Donington?

Jonny - are you coming to Donington or South Mimms?

"nd also dont forget that if it rains then you have to move the meet to a multi-storey car park, else you'll all get wet, and that just wont do either, will it poohbear?"

sounds like a cracking idea but it would be really good if some 1 can defo 100% guarentee the meet is going down cos i dont want to drive from darlington to donny and find out its not going down. :o

Me neither Dannyp :)

I think we are lacking a general organiser - Would anyone volunteer to do it?

Poohbear :D

well i give my number too johnny so i thought he was doin it lol but if you wan do it then im ok wid it poohbear, i think im travvling the furthest of all like . :unsure:

well i give my number too johnny so i thought he was doin it lol but if you wan do it then im ok wid it poohbear, i think im travvling the furthest of all like . :unsure:

Dont worry dannyp, everything will turn out ok in the end...

oh i hope so dude lol , not long now like im well looking forward to meeting every 1 and seen ther cars .

I would rather not organise it as have NO time whatsoever at the moment.

If people have given numbers to Johnny I would also presume he is organising it.

All you guys with your new cars, heres me with my MK4 '98 ^^

I live in Peterborough

hey iv only got a mk6 well saying that its only 7 month old lol ha ha cant wait till the 31st guna be wicked.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club