Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OT - Pet Hates

KeithC

My pet hate is people talking over you when you are trying to explain something then totally missing the point!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nipz

• Jonny87

• KeithC

• jma78b

I know what you mean about the 0.99 thing Keith.

It gets on my wick too and here's some more things that really annoy me:

Why does it always rain after I've washed my car or cleaned the windows?

Why do shops advertise products on bogof and then when you go there's jack s*** on the shelf?

When you're late for work or an appointment, there's always some nob in front of you who's going at about 2 miles an hour..............really makes me want to scream that does.........

At the dentist / doctor when they're about to stick a !Removed! great needle into you, they always say......don't worry, it won't hurt a bit..................

Shops that advertise "massive sale" and then you find it's about £0.10 off!! :)

My pet hate is people talking over you when you are trying to explain something then totally missing the point!!!!

Bullies i call them!

I can't stand people that ask for your advice or opinion and then don't take it!

When cyclists pull out of their cycle lane to pass on the right hand side of an island instead of staying in it and passing it on the left like they are supposed too!

Cyclicsts. :ph34r: Especially the lovely little boy who rode passed my car and scraped his handle bars along the passenger door.

Thanks.

Pet hates

Summers that aren't hot enough

Winters that aren't cold enough

My body clock that thinks there are 30 hours in a day

Moths, bees, wasps, daddylonglegs and anything else that flies in through the window when all i wanted was some fresh air

Accidentally stepping on snails

Gangs of kids hanging around all over the place, local shops, street corners...

GF's hair all over the place

Running out of milk

Crossrail - for closing the Astoria (loved that venue)

Nightclubs

Wow, that is a great list I have to say. Don't think I can top that. I totally agree with you on the driving ones.

What annoys me is that when your a learner driver the risks people take in front of you and the way they pull out! Hated that

Also have a thing about people on bikes that use all the road... GRR! Makes me nervous when I see them lol

Driving -

pricks who drive around with fog lights on in the middle of the day when theres clearly no fog.

people who will happily drive along at 35mph down a national speed limit road then do 45mph when the reach the 30 zone at the end.

scooter riders, especially when they get right up your blindspot and are 6inches off your bumper.

people who will fly alongside a line of standing traffic expecting to be let in at the front of the queue.

badly modified cars.

old people driving, they scare me.

potholes. where i live these are worse than speed bumps.

cyclists. they ride as if they own the road and don't pay any tax.

bike riders who sticker their bike up to look like a police bike and wear the white helmets and high vis vests too.

General -

bullshiters

know-it-alls

chavs

people who walk really slow

people who stop right infront of you for no reason

rude customers ( i work at WHSmiths)

if i think of anymore i'll add them later

lol yeah, the old are quite scary. I was filling up today and an old lady pulled up in the petrol station, put her car in neutral then sat there for about a minute with her foot flat down on the accelerator. God it was loud, i thought it was gonna blow! I think she must have forgotten her hearing aides...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club