Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Major Issue.

nazsky786

Using the photos you've sent me i can clearly identify almost all of the wiring harness

Here is a photo i took doing puddle lights couple months ago, you can see where the green and blue connector goes, including the switch connector

post-43258-0-34221400-1400527865_thumb.j

Another view

post-43258-0-64453400-1400527876_thumb.j

When i had a good search under the steering column my efforts were mostly focused on the left hand side of the steering has shown in the pics provided by JW

hcm_zps3b874f18.jpg

Like i said though i saw no where to connect or attach the module, i now believe it's on the right hand side of the steering wheel behind the light switch or vents

Photos from under the steering column

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

post-43258-140052914286_thumb.jpg

post-43258-140052915748_thumb.jpg

post-43258-140052917154_thumb.jpg

post-43258-140052918335_thumb.jpg

Now I'm getting the white box with line through it.

On post 26 2nd pic. The sponge thing the connector should be just above there. You can see on my pic you have the sponge and then tiny bit further up is connector.

Will try and have look weekend but it's hard to get to alot of bits need removing

No point the connector is not there already had a look today it's just not anywhere.

Yeah but we have different wiring looms.

Is yours a 7 pin connector or 10 pin? Only a 10 pin connector would have it

I have a 10 pin as well.

10 pin to the headlights. I've had a full search today the connector on my car just isn't there. You have to mod a cable in or just rewire you dash. I rewired dash and it was a headache. I'm going to use elm config to check if I can connect to it.

The part of the wiring harness with the hid module how is it connected to the rest of the wiring? Conbector block or some sort of solder joint?

I rewired my whole dash to get the hid module connector. So the loom I'm my car now is a focus rs one.

But I only done it as I had wireing issues airbag light etc. I'm sure jw should know what to do . I'm completely lost on that.

My old loom don't have that connector at all. Look at the pic I upload 2mins I get it.

It seems my other post wasn't sent correctly but I did ask, does your old loom your 10 pin factory loom have wiring for front sensor already on the car?

Yh it has the xenon front sensor loom.

It all goes tgrought the gem module big blue connector.

On the wiring schematics, sensor loom goes directly to the hid control module, there is no other cables connected to it.

Guys have a look at my post I'm having similar problems

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

If you wouldn't mind

I've never traced it back from there but it must lead to gem as the hid module connector is part of the dash loom. I've got the level sensors wiring and 10 pin headlight connector. But my old loom had no xenon module connector. The only way you can do it is rewire dash or create your own connection.

What motor you got naz?

Ford Focus 1.6 mk2

Based on the wiring schematics I will have to take a look at my car wiring and trace it back to see because sensor wiring go directly to the module and if the module isn't there but the sensor is where does the other end of the sensor go? Can't be gem as that has no control over the sensors that's what the hid module is for

I'm not sure. I had loom on outside. But the loom inside car don't have the loom

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club