Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 2,0 Tdci

BiH_ford_mond

I bought a Ford Mondeo. :D

To my chagrin, I can not turn on the radio without the code, and I do't know how to get the code! :(

What should I do? :huh:

Its about: Radio CLASS1 :ph34r:

MODEL 6000NE

SERIAL NO. M189249

I want my radiooo! :o

Thanks for any help!

Hi Hasib,

If you browse eBay, you can buy codes from there for a small amount. Also there are forums out there that will provide radio codes with these details, however it is against our forum rules to provide radio codes.

Have a look around though, there are many places on the web that can offer them.

• Like 1

Another option would be to go along to your local Ford Stealership Dealership. They will probably want some proof of ownership, given that the whole point of the radio code is to stop people stealing things and making a profit from it on the secondhand market. What counts as sufficient proof may depend on where you are, and, if you are well known to them from a previous vehicle might be essentially your word, I don't know.

In any case, the web approach is likely to be cheaper and more convenient, unless you've got to go to Ford for something else, anyway (which is quite common with a 'new to you' car).

Make sure that, when you get it, you note it down somewhere pretty safe, as the likelihood is you'll need it again.

• Like 1

Ford take the radio plug in it to their computer and retrieve you code don't know about cost tho

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

The radio code , I got it ... everything is fine, but thanks anyway!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club