Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Range - Red & Black Editions

D13 HPD 95

I saw my first one this morning - it was the black edition driving the opposite direction.

Looks great in the pics; but as it was quite grey and miserable weather all i could mostly see were the glare from the headlights - but as it got nearer all I could spot was the red roof and grille/bumper detailing that stood out from around/beneath the glare before the black bonnet.

My initial reaction was that I thought someone had gone down the 'sporty' black bonnet route on a standard red fiesta!

• 2 weeks later...

I am so tempted by these I have a test drive booked today can't wait

Drove it once, and now it is booked...I am waiting for the Black version... the pics really make you believe it is not that pretty but from up close... :wub: . Steering is stiffer than the normal ZS. Springs and suspension too. Shorter gear ratios, larger intercooler, different head gasket and flywheel as well as new pistons different ignition timing and refined the Ti-VCT. On top of all these is a remap to fit it all and there you have your 140 SAFE hp...

As for those saying the 9sec is too slow whereas the mp135 reaches 60mph at 8.5sec, it's the short gear ratios to blame for this, because you have to change to 3rd to reach 60, whereas on the ZS you don't. Actually it might end up on the driver's skill to make it faster ;) On the rolling start the figures are much better

Hey guys,

Picking my black edition up tomorrow morning, cannot wait! I've also just become a member just to ask some questions about certain things I would like to do to it. I'll put plenty off pics up as soon as.

Delighted with my Black Edition, owned it a week now and averaging 47mpg. Lovely to drive, great to look at and yes I'd recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Heard nothing but good things from this car, cannot wait to get mine! Only thing is people either hate or love the black edition. First thing I will be doing is changing the rear diffuser/valance to the st version in the red colour to match. As well as this de-badging if anyone has any info or know how on that?

Mine only has the fiesta badge to just think it will look better and cleaner without it.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

So just picked it up and wow! Absolutely amazing looks 10x better then the pictures. I would have posted some but weather isn't the best. One small thing however the front of my side skirts are coming away apparently the bonding hasn't gone good enough. Problem is it's gonna take two days for them to repair this and there going to leave me without a car for this duration because I am not over 25. But annoyed really as I've just spent all this money and they won't even give me a car for the two days while they sort there problem out. Am I in the wrong or do you think I should kick up a fuss?

I'd definitely kick up a fuss about that. You just bought a brand new car from them so they should look after you. If their insurance doesn't cover under 25s they should pay for a hire car for you.

As well as this I don't really want to give anyone the permission to drive my car I have a friend who goes around for a garage delivering and picking up cars and I've heard countless stories of him frashing them and nearly crashing. Call me stupid but I just don't. There calling me back soon I'll see what they can do but you think I have a right to if you like?

Saw mine at the dealership today! :wub::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Can't wait to get my hands on it on friday! :D

You will not be disappointed stunning car absolutely love it! Apart from the problem obviously they didn't even call me back I'll be kicking up a big fuss now!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

My daughter collects her Red Edition on Friday since she experienced my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I was in two thought about if I made the right decision with the black however after finally getting it I'm over the moon!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'd try and get them to sort a hire car for you, it's not your fault and should have been noticed during the dpi and sorted before handover. Why should you be out of pocket for something not your fault, it's not there's either but it shouldn't happen

There shouldn't be any need to even take the car off the premises, it won't need a test drive as it's a cosmetic part

I've also noticed the seal around the door on the inside there's a bit that's hanging down not a happy bunny. It's nothing major and the car is spot on but it's not the point I've spent £££ a lot of it on this car! About them driving it because they won't give me a curtesy car I haven't got the luxury of driving it there myself and taking there's back. I live in Brighton and there body shop is in Haywards Heath i only have this car therefore someone's going to have to collect it and drop it off.

Oh it's dinnages, pity you can't go else where.

To be fair they are ok at HAYWARDS HEATH except the sales team and management. If you can drop it off there,they have an enterprise car hire on site, get dinnages to pay for it as a gesture of goodwill.

Oh really not a good reputation then? I've had nothing but good things to say about them apart from now after this and a promised phone all that's never come

And yeah I'll do that about the hire car think I have any chance tho?

And yeah I'll do that about the hire car think I have any chance tho?

If I was them I'd be bending over backwards to try and keep a customer on side, you've spent good money on a new car that should be perfect. Why should you be inconvenienced financially or otherwise, how are you meant to go to work etc when that have your car for something that shouldn't have happened?

I guess yeah. Nice one mate I'll post some pics and update you on that tomorrow cheers again!

The dealer should be able to arrange work to be done by another dealer, that almost happened for me when I noticed a scratch on the roof, but luckily it polished out. If it's not convenient for you to have the repair done at their body shop I'd ask if they can have it done somewhere else.

Haywards Heath is the closest body shop to me it really isn't much at all I don't think, they only have to just stick it back like I said everything else is spot on. Don't see why they need it for two days and like I said earlier they won't give me a curtesy car so they will have to pick and drop the vehicle off something I don't feel comfortable with them doing.

What I've found is once the dealer has your signature or money, they don't really care that much :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club