Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Cruise Control

Winther85

Nothing to worry about with the connector or wiring, you just need to get someone to load the configuration to turn it on

Thanks Zac

I've read a couple of threads on a couple of forums but yet to find a definitive guide. Most are reallyyyy old threads going back years when I presume it was still impossible to get done lol.

Is it really as simple as you say on the mm 7.5 now?

BTW, a mate of mine is a master tech at ford so he can upload the correct software on IDS or reprogram or whatever.

It really is easy. The facia comes off same as in the old threads. If I recall correctly the screws for it are hidden behind the airbag, and the airbag comes out from 2 pins behind the wheel are released. Make sure you get the 7.5 facia though. The push to speak button is on the wheel on the newer one, and I think the lights are blue instead of red..

It really is easy. The facia comes off same as in the old threads. If I recall correctly the screws for it are hidden behind the airbag, and the airbag comes out from 2 pins behind the wheel are released. Make sure you get the 7.5 facia though. The push to speak button is on the wheel on the newer one, and I think the lights are blue instead of red..

Cheers mate. Gonna pop down Ford Parts in the morning

Can you update on this please ?

I have a 15 plate Zetec Red edition and its perfect apart from the lack of cruise control !

thanks

You just need to buy a steering wheel with cruisecontrol. And change the software. Really easy. Took about 15min. Just done it in my Fiesta.

• Like 1

How much for a new steering wheel ? Ca you not just change the facia then ?

The panels on the steering wheel with the buttons in

No. steering wheel and software. 228Pund i Denmark

You don't need the entire steering wheel. Just the silver bit, but I don't think its sold on its own. I got mine from a scrapyard.

• Like 1

As long as it's post 2013 they should be correct. What a friend did was buy the steering wheel, took off the silver bit with the buttons, put his old silver bit back on the string wheel he bought, then sold the steering wheel on again as a complete wheel.

• Like 1

Humm ok - how much for a new steering wheel ?

Humm ok - how much for a new steering wheel ?

New from Ford about £260/£280. That's just the middle bit - the rim is detachable so you take that off your existing one.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club